Prologue

I saw a beautiful woman floating in front of me. She looks like Artoria Pendragon. Is this a dream?

Goddess: This isn't a dream, and yes I do look like her

Goddess: This isn't a dream, and yes I do look like her. You died. You get to reincarnate and get some wishes.

Y/N: Why do I get wishes at all?

Goddess: You can think of it as a hobby, a pastime really. I grant wishes like this all the time. The hope is that someone finds a way to reach my level and I can enjoy retirement.

Y/N: So that means you have also gotten wishes?

Goddess: You're the first one to realize that implication. But yes, I too was once like you, a reincarnator.

Y/N: Then, your wishes must have been good. Can you just give me the same wishes you got?

Goddess: Interesting request, but denied. Things would get boring after all. I can give you some, like [Immortality], [Freedom], [Theft Protection], [Soul Bind], [Mental Protection], and [Growth] though.

Y/N: What do those do? I can kind of guess but a detailed explanation would be nice.

Goddess: What's the fun in that? You'll find out when you reincarnate. In return for not giving you all the gifts I'd taken, I'll give you 1 more wish. Make it count.

Y/N: Hmm, can you give me a multiverse-enhanced version of the True Magics? I want to use those abilities to their full potential in any universe, not just the Nasuverse.

Goddess: You sure don't ask for anything small do you? Very well, I'll give you those magics. But you're getting none of the knowledge. Good luck figuring out how to use them! See ya.

With that, I blacked out.