I kept thinking and came up with the next idea. I twist my whole body to right , twisting the arms on my body the wrong way causing them to disappear and turn into pink flower petals. I heard Robin gasped from the outside of the hand mountains. I landed on my stomach as I hit the ground. I get up and start thinking about how to get out of this tight area. Dammit. This is hard I can't do anything.

I stood in my tracks as I realize the mountains was falling a part, once it was fully down I start to relax a little more. As soon as I gotten on the second breath I felt a fist came running out of blue and socked me in my jaw. I lost balance and try to stand up but the punches kept coming and coming I couldn't get a chance to breathe. As they was hitting I was thinking of a plan.

Thank Goodness I'm smart. I calculated the time and speed of each punch coming at me. I had exactly 7 seconds to dodge and counter attack. All of this is just a test anyways right? After the last punch hit my face , I duck down and grabbed their arms , then just in time I flip their body over by their arm and pulled their arm twisting it a little.

 All of this is just a test anyways right? After the last punch hit my face , I duck down and grabbed their arms , then just in time I flip their body over by their arm and pulled their arm twisting it a little

I recognize who it was and it was Luffy. I was so shock that I didn't even hear people come behind me . "Three swords style" heard Zoro exclaimed behind me."What the hell" I said as I quickly dodge his attack by moving to left. Luffy got up after I let him go and look at me with a smile. "Give up Y/N your not going to win, no need to get so work up it's just training " Luffy said trying to prvoke and tease me. "Y/N you know you're still lacking so much skills and techniques, just give up." Zoro said with a smirk.

"Give up what ? we just walk in the portal and random things just started attacking me." I said confused and determine. " That's how it's gonna be Y/N , they're not going to give you a chance to get yourself together , you have to be ready and prepare at all times" Robin said walking next to Zoro and Luffy.

I know who they're referring to when they say' they're '. I just let it go and charged for them . Only to be tripped by Robin's hand." Your being irresponsible Y/N, why just charge at your opponent like that. Didn't I just say you lack skill and techniques, you don't listen very well.They can have something up they're sleeves that could've harmed you or worse kill you. Think before you do Y/N"Zoro said so strenly." I lifted my head of the ground and look at them ."Sorry"

Zoro tried to step on my head as I rolled over towards luffy. I was about to roll back but he grabbed my legs and swung me in the air in to a tree. I landed directly on a tree branch . I was so out of breathe , my chest was burning. I don't know how long I can take this before I pass out. I knew it was going to hard but not THIS hard . Gahhh damn. Luffy ain't waste no time. He look so serious too. He turn his arms black and -

"GUM GUM NO GATTLING" oh shit. I jump off the branch so quickly as he started to continually punch the branch thinking I was still on it.