☆Prolouge☆

☆The Trial☆

"All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond!" Yellow Pearl spoke.

"And the lustrous Blue Diamond." Blue Pearl cursteyed.(I'm sorry, I have no idea how to spell it)

The diamonds then arrived. They began to look around, wondering where Rose Quartz was.

"Where is the acussed?" Blue Diamond asked, confusion clear in her voice.

Then Yellow Diamond spotted Steven.

"Is that Rose Quartz?"

"Look at this hideous form she's taken. Forget the trial. We should shatter her just for looking like that!" Yellow Diamond spat out angrily.

"Hm, maybe we should scan her with a robonoid to make sure she is Rose Quartz." Blue Diamond said thoughtfully. "Pearl, summon a robonoid at once."

"Of course my Diamond." Blue Pearl spoke softly. She then summoned a robonoid. The robonoid then began to scan Steven, until it finally reached his gem. Blue Pearl checked the results on her screen. She let out a small gasp.

"M-My Diamond...." She stuttered.

"What is it Pearl?" Blue Diamond asked her Pearl, wondering what the results were. Blue Pearl then showed Blue Diamond her. Blue Diamond gasped as well. "What are the results, Blue?"

Yellow began to get irritated, why had Blue gasped? That is Rose Quartz, is it not? Why would Blue react like that? Steven was starting to wonder the same thing. Why are they reacting like that? They think he's Rose Quartz, right? So why gasp if the robonoid said he had a rose quartz gem?

"Yellow," Blue Diamond eventually mumbled.

"What is it, Blue?" Yellow Diamond replied. Blue Diamond said nothing, all she did was hand the screen to Yellow Diamond. Then Yellow Diamond gasped as well.

The zircons were wondering why their diamonds haven't asked them to start their case, also why are they shocked about the robonoid results.

That is Rose Quartz Blue Zircon thought. She even said so herself, so why are they so shocked?

"Pearl," Yellow Diamond started. "Scan her again, we need to make sure this is true."

"Yes my Diamond." Yellow Pearl said, wondering why they had to scan her again. Yellow Pearl wondered what the results of the first scan could've been if they her Diamond wanted to check again to see if it was true. Yellow Pearl didn't say any of this outloud. Instead she followed her Diamond's bidding and made the robonoid scan Rose Quartz again.

The robonoid scanned Steven again, until it found his gem. This time Yellow Pearl got the results. She knew now what the Diamonds were so shocked about. Yellow Diamond snatched the screen away from Yellow Pearl to see it for herself. She did so very quickly, that Yellow Pearl was only able to read one word the screen. The gem type, it was a Pink Diamond!

Yellow Diamond read the results once more, and she couldn't believe her eyes! That really is Pink Diamond! Yellow Diamond then showed the screen to Blue Diamond. Blue Diamond then started crying tears of joy, forcing all the gems in the room to cry as well.

Steven and the Zircons were wondering why Blue Diamond was crying, she seemed pretty calm earlier, what happened?

"Thank you, Zircon, you have been dismissed." Yellow Diamond said. Yellow Zircon was confused as to why she had been dismissed, they hadn't even started the trial! But she couldn't go against her Diamond's wishes, so she left. Yellow Diamond then motioned to Blue Zircon, telling her that she had been dismissed as well. Blue Zircon left without a second thought. She did not want to defend a rebel, and risk getting shattered.

Steven was freaking out. Why is Blue Diamond crying?! And why did Yellow Diamond dismiss the Zircons?! What about the trial?

Steven was pulled from his thoughts when suddenly he felt like he was being lifted off of the ground. Blue Diamond was picking him up!

"Oh! I'm so glad that you're back Pink!

654 Words

This is the prolouge for the rewrite of "The Truth Behind All The Lies!" I hope you like it! I personally like it better than the prolouge in the original book. Anyways, have a good day/night everyone!!