"I told you to stop calling me that!" You hiss into the phone.

    "Well if you weren't a bitch, I wouldn't be calling you one, would I?" You bite your lip to keep from crying.

     "Why are you calling me, asshole?"

     Yerum arrives outside the door with Hoseok and Jungkook in tow.

     "Why am I calling you? Why am I calling you?! Because, you dumb greedy bitch-"

     "Quit calling me that!"

     "Okay, slut! I called to tell you to stop communicating with me and my family! You're just a money-grubbing whore who doesn't deserve to speak to me, my wife, or my kid!"

     "Junrin! Quit it!" You yell into the line, trying to stand your ground as your voice shakes. "First of all, Anna called me! I didn't call her, so don't come for me. And second, I'm not a whore, or a slut, or a greedy bitch! When mom and dad died, I let you have everything! Did I not? We fought too long and hard for me to not give everything up! You're the one who's not satisfied with what he got! Listen, I loved you. You're my brother, but when I say this, please take it with all offense. I hate you. Never call me again."

     With that, you hang up the phone.

     Finally, the flood gates let loose, and soon, you're sobbing into your hands as you sink onto the floor. You cry and cry, the loud wailing nonstop.

     You don't hear the door creak open, nor the quiet footsteps as they approach you.

     You're only alerted when you feel an arm wrap around you, hugging you close to them.

     You look up.

    On one side sits Hoseok, who hugs you close to him, letting you sob into his shoulder. On the other side, Jungkook lays his head on your shoulder, frowning as your body shakes from the crying.

     "W-What are you guys doing?"

     "What just happened, Y/N?" Hoseok asks, frowning as you lie right to his face.

"N-Nothing..." you try to hold in your sobs.

"Listen, Y/N, I know that you're hesitating, because even if you say the truth, in the end it will return as scars."

You look at Hoseok, who just finished singing to you.

"I'm not going to say anything blatant like 'find strength', I will let you hear my story, let you your it."

You giggle at Jungkook's singing.

They look at you with strange expressions.

"Did you just Magic Shop me?" You laugh wholeheartedly at their attempt to cheer you up.

"Uh- how'd you know-" Hoseok asks.

"Of course she knows," Jungkook guides you by your chin to look into his eyes. "She's a fan after all."

"That-a-girl," Hoseok hugs you close. You breathe them in, never wanting this exchange to end.

You hear two knocks on the door.

Yerum comes walking in, hands bunched together as he shuffles towards you.

"Oh, there's my knight in shining armor," you wiggle out of the two's hold, sitting on your knees and opening your arms for him.

Yerum runs into your embrace, hugging you tightly. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Now I am."

"What's going on in here?" Five men come walking into the room.

"Ah, Daddy, TaeTae, Joonie, Minie, Jinie, Y/N's brother was a big meanie!"

"Yerum, it's okay," you sniffle, admiring the way the boy seemingly is always at your defense.

"Oh, is that so?" Yoongi asks, looking towards Hoseok and Jungkook, who nod in agreeance with Yerum.

"He's right. He's a terrible person." Jungkook says, looking towards you.

"And all on your birthday. I'm so sorry, Y/N," Yerum apologizes as if he had any control over what just happened.

"It's okay, buddy, I've never-"

"It's your birthday!" Jimin rushes over and tackles you to the ground, hugging onto you.

    "Yep. Birthday. Me," you say unenthusiastically.

    "Why aren't you... excited?"

     "Just never been a fan... but for Yerum, I thought I'd celebrate the once."

     "Yay! Let's go celebrate!" Yerum begins to drag you off before you can recuperate.

     "Wait, does anyone have makeup wipes? My face paint and makeup are ruined."

     Yoongi travels through two doors and returns shortly, handing you a pack.

     "Thanks," you smile up at him.

    Yoongi feels something in his chest as you smile up at him.

     After taking a few seconds, you wipe everything off. A few seconds later, you realize something else.

     "Am I in your bedroom, Yoongi?"

     "Uh, yeah?"

     "Okay, that's enough of that, let's go Yerum." You let the boy drag you away.

     Once you're out of earshot, they converse on you once again.

     "Okay, was I the only one that got butterflies?" Namjoon asks.

     "Nope!" Taehyung laughs as he blushes.

    "Definitely not," Yoongi answers.

     "Man, Yoons, not only does she care for you, she cares for your child. I mean, she made my heart flutter, how're you doing?" Seokjin jokes, but honestly, he's right on track.

     "I'm surprised I survived this long..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omg do they have a crush on someone?
no, i'm jk, it's too early...
or is it love at first sight?
hmm idk

~kam