Sammy comes out with his papa outside, tears still coming out of his eyes.

" Uncle Ale" he said, still having a hard time with pronouncing the x, in Alex's name. He looks at his dad and Sammy rolled his small round hazel eyes at Stacy sitting on Damien's lap, he was a little upset with Stacy and her snake pet.

" Why are you crying, little guy." Alex took him from Aiden and hugs him, Sammy held up his tiny fingers to point up at Stacy. He then explains what happens to the best of his ability, and when he finished, He wipes the rest of his tears.

" What did I say about scaring Sammy, Stacy?" Alex turned his head to his daughter who was still hiding in Damien's chest. Alex did love her daughter and he sometimes supported her little pranks but Scaring Sammy with Madam nana ( the snake) was not one of them. He warned her many times and yet she never stopped.

" This is my last warning to you Stacy, If you don't stop, I will get rid of the Snake." He said in a serious tone and this time, he meant it and Stacy could feel how serious he was. She sniffle and tears started scrolling down her face, Damien saw and instantly said "Stop crying, wipe these tears, now." He also didn't like Sammy getting prank with the snake.

In a second, she wiped her tears and put her head on his shoulder. She soon fell asleep on him.

"Looks like Sammy is falling asleep too," said Liam, coming from the kitchen to take Sammy to his bedroom. Damien had already put Stacy in her bed, she shares a bedroom with Sammy.

Aiden had prepared popcorn for their movie night, they kept movie night as a tradition, and Liam kept his tradition also.

Ruining movie night

"Let see what movie is Liam going to ruin tonight," Damien said, giving Liam a fake smile. It wasn't Liam's attention to ruin it every time but he found it difficult to agree with the characters in the movie. Like last time when they had a movie night, he got angry because one of the lead female characters chooses the first lead male instead of the second.

" it's not my fault, the second lead was way better than the first, and he was totally hotter but she made the wrong choice." He argued

" But it's not who she loved!" Damien said, throwing popcorn in his mouth.

" Shut up Damien, You just mad because he looks way hotter than you are." Liam sticks his tongue out after saying that. He was like a five years old kid when he starts arguing.

" You think I'm hot?" He asked
" Oh God, ew, don't get too bold," Liam said, faking a gag

" I think Alex is hot" Aiden whispered, mostly to make Damien mad. Liam laughed

" That's because he is" He winks at Aiden

"See, you already ruined it even though the movie didn't start." Damien hit the back of his head and rolled his eyes.

They ended up canceling and pushing it up to tomorrow night instead. Not like it will be a success but it was worth a try.

They talked for hours, remembering how fast the years went by. How they met two freaking vampires and now they are raising a family.

Sometimes happiness comes unexpectedly. You either choose to follow it or stay in misery, Liam and Aiden made the choice to follow their happiness and now living a happier life. Some things might be not completely fixed but at least they are working on it.

This is the end, I hope everyone enjoyed it, the storyline was messed up because it was supposed to be longer but my mental health is bad right now and I have been feeling uneasy with this story not being completed. I do feel better a little because I know I have one thing completed and I can now focus on other things.

Ewww, that's was quite depressing but anyway...

GOODBYE,

AND YOU SHOULD ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS