Chapter 4 (Naruto)

"After everything I went through to bring you back, and you still want to go to Orochimaru?" I yell at the dark haired boy in front of me.

We've been discussing what our goals are for changing our paths, and this idiot just said that he wants to go to Orochimaru again, but a day earlier than last time.

Sasuke sighs. "I'm the only one who's going to be able to stop him. If I go the day before I went last time, he won't need to choose another vessel making it so that I don't have to wait three years to stop him."

His words make sense, but that doesn’t mean I like the plan any better. It's a dangerous plan that puts my best friend in danger.

"You have to admit, he has a point," an unfamiliar voice says from above me. "Although I hate the idea just as much as you do."

A boy drops from the tree I'm sitting under, and Sasuke's eyes light up.

"Shisui!" Sasuke yells in obvious excitement. I've never seen Sasuke this excited, but then again, Shisui Uchiha is dead in our original timeline.

Shisui goes over and ruffles Sasuke's hair before sitting down where he can see both of us. "Itachi told me everything. It's hard to believe you're both older than me when you look like you're six."

"We're trying to forget our mental age," Sasuke tells him. "It's weird to think that we're eleven years older than the rest of our class. By the way, when we graduate, we're claiming that you taught Naruto the Shadow Clone Jutsu."

I didn't want to steal the scroll a second time, so I'll be training with Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui to pretend that I learned my favorite technique from the two "older" Uchiha boys.

The next day finds me sitting in Iruka Sensei's class. I had forgotten how cold he was towards me when I first became his student. When I was originally in his class, I continuously played pranks in attempt to make him yell at me, should I do that again? Being the class clown was what helped him realize that I was like him.

Yeah, I have to pull out all the stops. Life without Iruka Sensei taking me to Ichiraku would be empty.

I at least try to pay better attention in class than I did before. Maybe I'll catch the parts of the lessens that I had missed before, but all the while, I'm playing my stupid pranks hoping that Iruka Sensei will yell at me just once.

I still remember the day that I yelled at him about how everyone looks at me. That was the day he seemed to realize who I really am, so now, I just have to recreate the brat I was before while trying to actually learn something this time around.

"I thought you were going to pay more attention in class," Sasuke comments as we sit together for lunch, hiding from his fan girls.

I grin. "I am, but my pranks are what eventually got Iruka Sensei to like me, so I have to be the brat I used to be again. It's actually kind of fun."

Sasuke chuckles. "Isn't there another way to win him over?"

"Nope."

After lunch is taijutsu. Just because we're friends, doesn't mean Sasuke and I can't still be rivals, so I'm definitely gonna insist on fighting him. Datebayo!

I didn't realize just how hard it would be to hold back until I'm actually in the middle of my fight with Sasuke. We're exchanging blows, but I'm struggling to only show the skill of a six-year-old. My instinct is to attack full force with every move I know, but at this stage, I shouldn't know even half the skills I end up showing.

Sasuke wins the fight because I let him, not because he is actually better than me. If we were going all out, there's no telling which one if us would actually win. For now, I have to keep letting Sasuke win in class; in training outside of class, though, we both fight to win.

"We can't count any fights in class as actual wins," I tell him as we're warming up in the training grounds that Itachi and Shisui told us to meet them at. "I have to let you win to keep up my appearance as the class clown."

"Whatever you say, Usuratonkachi," Sasuke taunts me.

I roll my eyes at him then get into stance to fight. "Let's see who wins now."

When Shisui and Itachi finally arrive, Sasuke and I have already run through three challenges. I beat Sasuke at Taijutsu, but he triumphed at ninjutsu and aim with Shuriken.

Itachi takes a look at the training ground.

"Looks like you started without us," he says surveying the damage we caused to the trees and the ground.

"You should have seen the Final Valley after the battle that sent us here," I comment as I look at the damage myself. This is nothing compared to the damage we caused there.

Shisui tosses me a scroll after my comment. "I thought you might want to see that."

Upon opening the scroll, I see why he would think that. The scroll contains details on the Flying Rajin. Looks like I'll get to learn my father's teleportation jutsu.

"Thanks, Shisui," I grin at the boy.

Sasuke spars with Itachi and Shisui while I read through the scroll. The jutsu itself is actually a pretty easy concept, but I have to decide on a mark that can be used for me to transport to. Well, I am the jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox, so I guess I'll use that. 九尾の狐

Once I've decided that, I start the process of learning the jutsu

Once I've decided that, I start the process of learning the jutsu. When I have it figured out, I'll have Kunai made like my father's that contain my marker.