The woman stood up and started to lead the two somewhere. "This way, follow me." Luigi started following, when Dimentio grabbed him. "Uhh, what are you doing?" Dimentio asked. Luigi shrugged. "Uhh, following her. What's it look like I'm doing?" Dimentio pulled him down and spoke in a low tone. "This woman is clearly no good. I mean, who lives alone in an oasis surrounded by traps?" Luigi shrugged. "Well, at least she's not trying to turn us in." Dimentio glared. "We don't know that." Luigi sighed. "Well, what do you suggest? If we go back to town people will just try to catch us again. Maybe she knows about the Grey Prognosticus." Dimentio shook his head. "We can find someone else. Maybe someone who doesn't live out in the woods all by themselves." Luigi rolled his eyes. "Come on. I trusted you. Can you trust me? Please." Dimentio looked down.

"You coming boys?" The woman called out, showing them a trap door. Dimentio looked away. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you when she tries to turn us in." Luigi smiled, then followed behind the mysterious woman.

Dimentio POV

I don't know who this woman things she is, but this is clearly a trap. Luigi stepped down into the trap door. I followed behind him. Inside was a room.

Luigi looked around in astonishment. "Whoa, is this where you live? It's so cool!" I crossed my arms. "Underground. Great. No one will ever find our bodies....." Luigi elbowed me and glared.

"Ouch, sheesh, alright alright. Don't look at me like that."

This lady didn't look like your average girl. She wore red boots, brown leggings, and a brownish orange long sleeve top. There was a black belt with a golden belt loop around her waist. She also wore brown gloves. Overall, she didn't look very lady-like. She had a rather large sword, which was either in her hand, or being attached to the belt around her waste. Her hair was reddish-brown. She also wore two earrings, resembling flowers. Her earrings seemed out of place when looking at the rest of her ensemble. They also looked rather expensive. I wonder where she got them. I'm guessing she stole them or something.

She went and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms and facing us. "So what brings you two here? We don't tend to get many travelers." "Why do you want to know?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just curious. No one in their right mind would come here for a vacation." Luigi laughed. "We're here to look for the-" I quickly interrupted him, "Nothing!" I turned and whispered to Luigi, "We don't even know this person's name. We can't just explain what we're doing." 

Luigi looked into my eyes, and smiled. "You're right." He turned to face her again. I crossed my arms and smiled. Finally, some sense was knocked into him!

"How rude of us, we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves." Luigi said, with a smile. 

I facepalmed. Oh, Grambi, he's such an idiot. This caused the lady to laugh. "I'll tell you my name. But tell me your names first." I glared at her. "Oh, that's not suspicious at all." She shrugged. Luigi stepped forward. "I'm Luigi, and this is Dimentio!" I smacked the back of his head. "DUDE!" He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry."

The woman laughed, then walked towards us. "Well hello, Luigi and Dimentio. I'm Daisy."

Luigi shook her hand. "Daisy. What a pretty name," He said. I looked away. Daisy turned back and sat down on the ground. "Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you didn't go around telling people." A confused expression swept over my masked face. "Why not? If you don't want people to know it, then why would you tell us, two complete strangers?" She shrugged. "Because I like you two." Luigi blushed. I laughed. "That's funny. You like us? Ah ha ha! Big mistake." She took out her sword and started examining it. "Anywho, you didn't let Luigi answer my question earlier. What brings you two here?"