~8. Stand by me 💞

Start from the beginning

B: Ye kyu kiya..usse bura lagega..

M: Bani bs ab..aaj jaise mai kahungi na..waise hi karegi tu..smjhi na..

Bani nodded. They reached the college their usual way- via an auto. Bani rushed to Dheeraj's class and wished him all the best. He smiled and left for the host college. The classes commenced. As soon as the bell rang, Meera rushed Bani out and left. As per her predictions, Veer would come in any moment. This is exactly what happened. Veer strolled past casually, hoping to catch a glimpse of her face but when he didn't see her, he went to look. He even asked about her when someone told her she went away. He took out his phone and called her.

B: Call aa raha hai..

M: Utha mt..

B: Pr.. (call ends)...Meera phir se aa raha hai..

M: Mujhe de..

M: Hello? Haan Veer...Bani yahan nahi hai...uska phone mere pass hai...kuch bolna tha usse? Aaj break me hallway? Sorry Veer she would be busy during her break..What do you mean? You should know her plans..bye

B: Zyada toh nahi ho raha na?

M: Chup kr yr..

Half of the day went by like this, Veer was getting anxious to see Bani. He realized how much her casual glimpses meant to him. He was actually restless because he had not seen her at all. On the other hand, Bani was getting a lot of compliments. A guy even asked her out.

B: Sorry, I am committed.

Guy: (sadly) oh...who is lucky guy? Do I know him?

B: Maybe, its Veer. He is from section B.

Guy: Really! I have never seen you guys hang out together..

B: We have different group of friends..

G: Okay, will you keep these flowers though, I specially got them mid-class bunk krke..

Bani looked at the beautiful flowers, it has been ages since anyone ever gave her flowers.

G: It won't mean anything romantic, trust me...I got them for you and well, even if you don't like me like that, it would please me if you kept them.

Bani smiled and took the bouquet, she arranged them in her bag so that all the flowers were visible from the top of her tote bag. They were looking really beautiful.

 They were looking really beautiful

~~~~~~~~

Aarav: Veer, Ye dekh vo stupid discussion club ki koi photo online post hui hai...sb ke sb padhaku ...

Veer laughed half heartedly.

Rohan: Dikha...haan..ek second...oye Veer, ye Bani hai kya?

Veer frowned and looked. Sure enough it was Bani. She was standing behind a few people who were sitting. So her clothes were not visible, just her face.