"Slept well?" The boss whispered and tilting his head and letting it fall on a pillow beneath. The silver head nodded mutely, too entranced to do anything else.

"Well then... Get up, let's get going." Jungkook said, but comfortably snuggled further into the sheets, letting a sneaky hand fumble around inside the sheets.

Taehyung smiled in amusement, biting his lip when he felt his shirt being lifted.

"Going where?" He questioned, adjusting his body to hide further beneath the covers.

"Mm it's a surprise," the ravenette mumbled, as his eyes wavered down to Taehyung's parted pink lips, "We've got the whole day to ourselves..."

"The whole day?" Taehyung asked, surprised. This was a first, because since they'd met a few weeks back the mafia leader has always been too busy, especially during the days.

Jungkook hummed absent mindedly, letting his fingers slip inside Taehyung's shirt and move higher, softly tracing his side. Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to curb the growing shivers, heart fluttering wildly in his chest.

"W-why?" He managed to ask, trying to distract himself from the bosses lingering touches.

"What do you mean why?" The ravenette asked, narrowing his eyes in mock anger," Do you not like spending time with me?"

Taehyung panicked when he saw the gangster frowned in annoyance.

"N-no! I mean yes- sorry-- I m-mean I l-ike it," the silver head grimaced, mentally smacking himself for saying stupid things as usual. Jungkook's frown disappeared, replaced by a wide bunny smile that had the sides of his eyes crinkling.

"You're not good for me," Jungkook shook his head, sighing slightly as he sat up and leaned against the headboard, "absolutely detrimental."

Taehyung sat up as well, bunching the sheets around his chest as he looked around for his glasses. He spotted them on the bedside table and quickly reached out, not wanting to miss another chance to witness the definition of real beauty that was Jeon Jungkook.

Mafia boss, gangster, criminal leader Jeon Jungkook was beautiful and even god couldn't deny it.

"I don't know about you but I sure do like spending my time with you kitty," the mob boss pursed his lips, eying the guilty boy, " and to answer your question-- it's my birthday. And I don't work on my birthdays."

"Wait-- it's your birthday??" Taehyung almost jumped up, brown eyes splaying wide, "how old are you now?"

"Twenty one," Jungkook smirked, "now I'm two years older than you. You should probably start calling me hyung from now on."

"But I'm almost twenty," Taehyung mumbled back, pressing his index fingers together, eyes lowered.

"I don't care, you should call me hyung!" Jungkook spat brattishly, kicking his legs on the mattress. Taehyung, already being used to the boss's bipolar behaviour, didn't say much simply nodding along with the manchild.

"Yah! and get ready fast. I'm taking you somewhere and we don't want to be late!" He continued, throwing away the sheets and jumping out of the bed. Taehyung followed suit, stepping out of the bed and making a bee line for the washroom.

He paused in front of the door, hesitantly turning back to face the boy who was now busily tapping away on his phone.

"H-hyung?"

Jungkook swore, nearly dropping his phone as the sweet yet deep voice reached his ear. He snapped his gaze to meet the shy boy, slightly giggling with his hand on his mouth. Taehyung quickly spun back, sprinting into the washroom with a thudding heart.