Chapter 25: A New Threat

Start from the beginning

Hearing the compliment, Inko blushed before she wiped her tears. "Still, I'm very grateful to you and I'll forever be in your debt."

"No need to be." All Might chuckled before his phone rang, so he picked it to see who's the caller.

It's Tsukauchi. All Might thought.

"Sorry I need to answer this." All Might apologized before he answered the call.

'Hello, Toshinori' The detective's voice came through the phone.

"Hello Tsukauchi... Did something happen?" All Might asked.

'I need you to come to the principal's office... Endeavor and the elders are coming too, except for Gran Torino. I'm afraid we need to discuss a lot of things.' Tsukauchi said, hoping that the Number One Hero would understand.

"Very well, I'll see you soon." All Might said before he hanged up. He then turned towards Inko, "I'm sorry, work called. I have an important meeting and I need to go." All Might apologized.

"Wait! I still have more questions, so... Can you come over tomorrow and have dinner with Izuku and me?" She asked.

All Might thought about it for a second, "I can do that and thank you for your invitation." All Might replied before he walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back To Izuku:

"What's wrong Izuku? Why are you panicking?" Himiko asked, wondering why Izuku screamed all of a sudden.

"Wh-what? Umm it's not nothing." He nervously replied. "I was just wondering why my Mom would talk to my sensei alone."

Hearing this, Himiko giggled, "Izuku, you really don't understand a woman's heart. Maybe she found love." She teasingly said, making Izuku laugh.

"Haha! Yeah, no way would Mom and Toshinroi-sensei get together. Besides she's already married and has-" Izuku stopped as he realized something. Dad has never been home ever since I was four... It's always been Mom and me... I'm sure they also met at the hospital, so does that mean? Izuku's eyes widened in shock as the theory was making more sense to him now.

"Izuku?" Himiko called him.

She was met with silence.

"Hello, Earth to Izuku." She let out a sigh, before she snapped her fingers right in front of his face. "Izuku!"

"YES!" He finally responded.

"Look, I was just messing with you. No need to take me seriously like that. If you have any concerns just ask them." Himiko shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions." Izuku sheepishly smiled, before the buzz of his phone caught his attention. It was a message from Ojiro:

'Where are you, Midoriya? Come quickly, we're taking a group photo and then we'll go back to class.'

"I have to go now, Himiko. Tell Mom I said Hi and I'm sorry I couldn't meet her today. I'll see you tomorrow." Izuku said as he quickly left to catch up with his friends.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She replied with a blush on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Midoriya, you're finally here!" Ojiro pointed out.

"Sorry for being late. I-" Izuku began but felt a killing aura approaching him.