Chapter 3 - Resumé🩸

"Teehee I'm so exited to see the whales renegade renegade!" Said Charli as she started to renegade with excitement. "Oh em gee samezees sis!" I replied. We found our seats in the front so we can get the best view. "Mommyyyy I wanna sit there!" Said some going voice. I turned and saw Renesme, Bella and Edward.

"Uh you wanna sit here? In like MY seat?" I responded. "YUH DATS MY SEEEEEAAATTTT!" She said as she fell on the ground and started to pull a tantrum. "Shut up spoiled vampire child! This is my seat not yours!" I also started to scream. "Oh my! My apologies Miss. Rasputin still doesn't know how to act in public! Toddlers ya know." Said Edward as he walked away pulling Raspberry. "Well that was wild." Said Harry, jealous that he isn't Edward Cullen.

"LADS AND SIRES, WELCOME TO SEA WORLD ALL STARS! A SHOW WHERE OUR BEST SEA ANIMALS PREFORM FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, WHILE WE HOLD THEM CAPTIVE AGAINST THEIR WILL!" Said a lady who worked at sea world on a microphone

"LADS AND SIRES, WELCOME TO SEA WORLD ALL STARS! A SHOW WHERE OUR BEST SEA ANIMALS PREFORM FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, WHILE WE HOLD THEM CAPTIVE AGAINST THEIR WILL!" Said a lady who worked at sea world on a microphone. "Oh my look the show is starting!" Said Mary while squeeling. "Okayyyy let's introduce the whales! Here we haaaavvveee AUSTRALIA THE SEAL! Give a round of applause for Australia!" The announcer continued to kill our eardrums. We all cheered for the little grey seal as she did some cool tricks. A couple more animals were introduced including Seashell the seal, Marco the beluga, Polo the beluga and Veronica the dolphin. Now it was finally time for the big event, the killer whale!

"AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, PLEASE GIVE A COLD WELCOME TO MICHAEL BUBLÉ THE WHALE!" Announced the sea world worker, as she is payed to do. We all got up from our seats cheering for the fabulous whale. Then it happened! I locked eyes with Michael Bublé.

 Then it happened! I locked eyes with Michael Bublé

It was like time just stopped. It was only me and Michael and no one else in the world. He winked at me and flipped in the air. Then my little precious moment stopped as he splashed us all with water. If it were any other whale, I'd be super mad, but it was Michael Bublé. I HAD MICHAEL BUBLÉ WATER ON ME! I'LL NEVER TAKE A SHOWER AGAIN!

The show continued and all the animals did their little routines. Charli got jealous of the animals cause the audience wasn't complementing her renegade. Charli get it through your tiny head! Sea animals are better smh. "AUSTRALIA I LOVE YOUUUUU!" Screamed Harry. He must really like that seal huh. Now it was time for Michael Bublé's performance.

"Alright audience and disgusting toddlers, now we have a very special act! But for this one we need an audience member to volenteer! But not just any audience member so don't volentell. If your name is Michela Michela please get up on stage!" WAIT WHAT THE FREAKING FREAK?!?!1!1!?1! IM MICHELA MICHELA! No way do they really want me to go? "Go queen be the star you are! Teehee that rhymed I should be a rapper." Said Lary. I got up and started to walk to ugly announcer lady.

"AAAAARRGHHHH MOMMY I WANNA BE THE VOLUNTEER I WANNA SWIM WITH THE WHALE!!!!" Screamed that brat resumé. Man these rich Cullens are too annoying. I walked by respiration and gave her a smile saying 'YOUR SUCH A LOSER HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ITS MY TIME TO SHINE NOT YOURS!' and she gave me one back saying 'MOMMY KILL THIS FREAKING FREAK'.

When I finally got on stage and Michael Bublé smiled at me. "Give it up for Michela Michelaaaa!" Announcer lady said passionately.