Chapter Six~ Moonga

Start from the beginning

"Ok. PUSH FORWARD" Magna yells as we follow behind Asta.

"To the right".

"OK.

"Left".

"Roger that".

"You know this place pretty well" Noelle comments toward Magna. He grinned.

"Of course" He answers. Asta uses his sword to slice threw the Mist one more time before we all freeze.

Everyone in the Village are huddled together with tears in there eyes. They are beaten and bruised, clenching onto one another in fear. The Magic knights let out a gasp as they saw huge icicles hovering above the people.

"Kill them" Someone ordered. Y/N and Magna wasted no time. While Magna sent fireballs towards the ice to melt them, the female used her wind magic to blow them away. 

It was then, hope bloomed into the villagers hearts.

"IT'S THE MAGIC KNIGHT" A child cried out in relief.

"They came to save us" Another shouted. 

The said Magic knights run in front of the crowd in a protective manner. A few recognized One of them.

"Magna is that you" A man shouted towards him.

" Hey Nick. What the heck is going on?" Magna questioned. His breath was caught in his throat when he glanced at a familiar man who was injured on the floor. Magna ran toward him and tried to wake him up, the crying to a village boy next to him.

"Hey. Come one, Stay with me" Magna called to the old man.

"He protected us" Nick cried.

"They're here just like you said Grandpa" The boy sobbed, " The Magic knights showed up. We'll be safe now. Your prayers were heard".

'To kill someone like that' Asta thought to himself in anger. We heard a tick as we all turned towards four men, Three who were in black cloaks.

"Are you the one's who did this" Magna spat. The man let out a scoff before looking at his ticking pocket watch. 

" You have thrown me off schedule. I don't appreciate that. Ten seconds from now, everyone will die". He said. The man lifts his hand up as his Grimoire levitated in front of him. He flipped a few pages until he stopped at a certain spell. He conjured up a huge ice spike and hurled it towards everyone. 

Magna started panicking, as Noelle stared in fear. Y/N watched as Asta pulled out his sword and run in front of the spike before cutting it in half.

" THINK AGAIN" Asta sneered with his sword at hand. The intruders seemed unfazed as they peered down at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Asta yelled at them. The one who seemed to be the leader, let out a breath. He glanced at his watch again.

" I hadn't heard that any of the magic knights were going to be in this area" He stated.

"Perhaps they're here on an unofficial mission" One of the cloaked men stated.

" Another thing I would like to know is how they managed to get threw the mist?". The leader wondered to himself before sighing, " The Black Bulls. The roughest, most undisciplined Magic knight squad. Dealing with them is such a waste of time. Five minutes will do. Then we  can dispose of the villagers before finding what we came here for". He finished. The magic knights were furious. Y/N clenched her fist and walked next to Asta.

" You really think you can ignore us" Asta shouted towards them, before running in there direction. One of the cloaked men raised his hand. ' Mist magic' the mana whispered in the girls ears.