Ragyo: take as many as you want~

Lord Ruin: excellent I would like to make an entrance~

Ragyo: and pray tell where do you think the next Stone may be?

Lord Ruin: to be honest with you I do not know but the last time I acquired an infinity stone the map of the infinity stone was with the Headmasters of the new age Academy so I shall go ask them if they have any idea where the others are.

Ragyo: what a deliciously brilliant idea~

Lord Ruin: I try~

With that said Lord Ruin made his way towards the Storage Center where an entire Army of autonomous covers were being kept he smiled cut his palm with his other hand he then swung his cut hand so that his blood was Splash every last one of the autonomous covers as soon as his black blood touched the covers his black blood was absorbed into their life fibers turning them into dark fibers and turning them into dark covers.

(A/n): once again I say I know I'm not a professional artist but I tried my best and this is my interpretation of a dark cover so please tell me what you think in the comments and try not to rip me a new one.

He didn't do the same for the Colossus cover he decided to just take one with him he climbed on top of the Colossus cover standing on top of its head.

Lord Ruin: come my Army first we march on to the new age Academy and after that we begin the hunt for the Infinity Stones!!!

With that said his entire Army of dark covers marched out of the city and towards the ocean the dark covers took off into the air well the Colossus cover jumped into the ocean and started swimming towards the new age Academy they would be there in a matter of hours and when they arrived there they would cause maximum Devastation and they would kill all who got in their way.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now at the new age Academy everyone was whipped into a panic all non-combat students were being evacuated all students with powers and combat stayed to fight Ozpin along with the other two Headmasters told the students about the serious threat coming and that Y/n L/n was being either mind-controlled or he was not in his right mind and he was to be treated like a threat until he was secured they had even called other academies for backup.

The director: so what's the news on the other Academies Ozpin?

Ozpin: unfortunately they're not sending any help all of them are extremely busy the IS Academy is busy destroying a terrorist organization called Phantom task the death weapon meister Academy they are taking care of an entire coven of witches and there are no available agents the demi-human academy they are busy taking care of monster uprisings all over the world and finally the blade Academy they are busy taking stopping an entire war between five different Yakuza families so we're on our own.