Epilogue

She stared at her kid in her arms, crying. She had married Nathaniel Kurtzberg and they had a kid together. She couldn't contain her tears. She had a happy life with the man she loved. She was sitting in a hospital bed with her baby. Her mother didn't came to see her daughter or grandkid cause she was "busy" and André was in City Hall. Nathaniel came in a kissed Chloe as he kissed his son too.

"He looks like you."

"Oh shut up. Don't you see that red hair? He looks just like you, tomato boy." Chloe snickered;

"Hey, I told you not to call me that."

"I don't see you having a problem with that nickname Nath." 

they both started laughing as Nathaniel saw that Chloe cried. "Chloé, are you okay?

"Yes, why?"

"You cried."

"Because I live a happy life, i'm a mother and I have you." she paused for a bit. "And i'm happy to call you my husband." she kissed Nathaniel as he blushed.

"Now you really look like a tomato!" Chloé broke out laughing leaving a triggered Nathaniel staring at her.

"I still don't like that nickname."

"Ugh, you softie."

"Did you chose a name?"

"Nathaniel Jr." Nathaniel smiled and kissed Chloe on the forehead.

"So we're naming the kid after me?"

"Why, you have a problem with it?"

"Why would I?" Nathaniel smiled and took baby Nath Jr in his arms. "Well hello little baby." he looked at Chloe. "he has my eyes."

"Great, so there will be 2 of you running through the house." Nathaniel Burts out laughing. The mere the better.