Age 20

Chloé looked around at her classmates. Today they were graduating and her parents didn't come. Her father was busy with some mayor stuff and her mother didn't left New York to come to a "stupid graduation." Adrien was walking up to Chloé where she was standing alone.

"Neither did my father come. Chloe Bourgeois, would you accompany me to this graduation?" she smiled through her tears. She took Adrien's arm and walked where the graduation took place. She knew he was in love with Marinette, but he wouldn't let a friend down.

"A- Adrien, don't you wanna dance with Marinette? Aren't you both...you know...a couple?" he smiled. "She's busy with her friends and family. And you looked so lonley." She started crying on his shoulder. She didn't cared her mascara would let marks on her face. Someone cares. Repeatedly played in her head. Marinette came but saw them dancing together. She left them knowing how this dance was important to Chloe

_______

As they were leaving and got their diploma's Chloé couldn't be happier. She smiled as if she never was happier. That was until her mother stormed in asking about Chloe.

"Claudine, what is this dress? It's a fashion nightmare!" she grabbed Chloé's dress and ripped it like it was nothing. That reminded her when she ripped Aurore's dress. I've been just like her. She stood there with a ripped dress staring at her mother in tears.

"Claudine, this is not one of my designs! What in the name of fashion are you wearing?" Chloé stared at her mother on the verge of a breakdown.

"Chloe Cerine Bourgeois! Answer to me. Why are you wearing this garbage?" She wiped out her tears. She knew she couldn't raise her voice to her mother.

"I- I made this dress."  Before Audrey could raise her voice to her daughter again, everyone stepped in front of Chloe making a human wall.

"Don't you hit Chloe again!"

"She may have wronged people, but she got it from you."

"That's no way of talking to your daughter!"

"Not cool dude."

Chloe stared at them? Even  after what I did to them, they still care? They had  her back and Chloe broke down. Even then, people consoled her. Ladybug was right 5 years ago. She wasn't useless. At least not for her classmates.