Age 25

The reunion for her class was coming up and she knew she had to buy a dress. She walked into a shop as she opened the door of a shop, the bell rang.

"Hi Marinette." Marinette looked up seeing Chloe smiling. Adrien came out of the back with 3 kids. "Chloé, hi! Are you here for a dress?" She nodded and Marinette knew for what occasion.

"Just tell me which patterns and color and if you want something extra. I'll try to make it before the reunion." Marinette grabbed everything she saw. Adrien smiled. They were happy together. They deserve it. "Don't rush it Marinette. Finish it when you're ready." Marinette didn't heard her as she rushed at her atelier.

"Chloé, meet Louis, Emma and Hugo." They were so small and adorable. She smiled, hoping one day, she'll have one of her own too. She payed though Marinette said it's free and left.

________

I stepped in the cafetaria as she saw everyone from her class. She wore the dress Marinette made. She did change and forgot about her rule. She apologized to everyone she hurt in the past. 

"Chloééé!" Sabrina ran to her best friend. Yes, she apologized to Sabrina too. She was married to that guy they met in New York. She went to the table with sweets and looked at their happy faces. Yes, she did regret her past decisions. She very much regretted them, but she couldn't change the past now. They all look so happy she thought as she slowly walked out with a smile on her face.