46

-dream pov-

i did it.

i confessed to george. and he felt the same way.

it was obvious he felt the same way. we slept with each other every night. cuddled everyday. and kissed every once in awhile.

there was a nice feeling of relief knowing that he liked me back. that i didn't have to worry about ruining everything.

that's the one reason most people never confess to someone. they are scared of ruining whatever relationship they have with someone.

and knowing george for over five years now....losing him would be hard. i don't know how i would live my life without george.

i live off of him.

hearing his voice. seeing his smile. watching him blush whenever i flirt with him.

if i ever lost him i don't know how i would survive. i would probably cry myself to sleep every night hoping that i could get to see him one more time.

i would go through every single video of his just to hear his voice once again.

wow...i sound like i'm obsessed.

i wish goerge wouldn't have to fly back to the UK soon. long distance is hard. it's the most annoying thing ever.

waking up without george would be difficult. not being able to talk to him 24/7 would be hard.

but i guess i would have to push through it.

right now i cant complain though. george is laying on me cuddling into my chest. both of us are comfortable and enjoy each other's presence.

we both eventually got up and went downstairs into the kitchen. we both made breakfast and sat down on the couch to eat.

once we were done we put on the tv and waited for karl and sapnap to come down.

another twenty minutes later and we heard them coming down from the stairs. sapnap hiding something behind his back.

i have him a confused look before speaking up. "what are you hiding"

"nothing? i'm just scratching my back"

"yeah okay. let me see your hands then"

he showed me his left hand, with his right still behind his back. he then put his left hand behind his back again and pulled out his right.

"sapnap i'm not stupid"

"sometimes you are"

"like when?"

"you know when"

the hell does that mean. i haven't done something 'stupid' while sapnap was here. at least nothing i could think of.

the only thing i could think of didn't make any sense. seeing i only told karl.

and it was that i had feelings for george..thinking he didn't like me back.

except sapnap didn't know what that...

karl and sapnap walked into the kitchen and put whatever they were hiding on the floor. it was hidden behind the counter so george and i couldn't see it.

they walked over to the couch and sat down next to george and i.

"you guys have been acting so weird" i laughed.

"could say the same about you two" sapnap teased

"and how is that" i spoke

"well you two literally were-" karl got interrupted.