32

tw- pills/medication (only tylenol -something to help with headaches-)
-dream pov from last night ;)-

the waitress had finally brought the checkbook over. she kept winking at me, and smiling at me which was annoying. but i brushed it off.

george went to reach for the checkbook to pay, but i stopped him.

"george put your wallet away. i'm paying. you're my guest. end of discussion" i demand

"fine. i'm paying next time we go out though"

i shrugged my shoulders as i opened the checkbook. i looked down to see the total but there was something else...

my eyes slightly widened followed by a confused look. i left the money in the book and crossed out what she had wrote.

which was her number.

i then put it by the end of the table.

i hated people who do that. they are always the people who get with someone based off of their looks and nothing else.

she eventually came back to grab the book with a smile on her face. when she opened the book the smile slowly faded away.

"why did you cross it out?!" she spoke

"i'm not interested. have a nice night" i replied

she walked away mad.

"dream why is she mad? what did you cross out?" george asked.

"her number"

"oh.."

he sound sad. or blank. he didn't really have an expression.

i ignored it as we walked to the car. i got in and handed sapnap the aux cord. except i didn't like his music. so we kept switching off which was annoying. but it worked. sapnap mainly played rap music while i played a mix of one direction and alec benjamin.

george was quiet most of the car ride. he never really sang along to any of the songs, he was just staring out the window.

when we go home both sapnap and george turned to me. "we will be back soon...or awhile i don't know" he said while staring into my eyes.

before i could respond both of them ran upstairs into georges room. i heard them shut in lock the door.
i laughed at myself before scrolling through my phone.

about twenty minutes they both came back down stairs. sapnap had a smile on his face which was weird. and for george you couldn't really pick up his expression.

while george went to the bathroom sapnap decided to put on a movie. except he picked a horror movie. he knew george hated those. but he put it on anyways.

george walked back into the living room and stared at the tv, trying to figure out what kind it was.

except when it eventually started to play he figured it out.

"guys i don't like horror movie"

"that's the point" sapnap said

about five minutes into the movie and there was a jump scare. i saw george jump from the other end of the couch. followed by him scooting further into the corner of the couch.

ever since that he never looked back at the tv. i felt bad. i wanted to go over and comfort him but i didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

i barely focused on the movie since then. i randomly kept looking back at george, but he was still staring at the couch.