𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴

Começar do início

"She isn't 'busy'. She just doesn't care. I thought you would've figured out that much by now. Why else do you think I ran away? You think I got some magical boyfriend?" You scoffed. S/N looked down at the floor.

"I can't stand looking at you. Please, leave." You turned away from her.

"But- Y/N... come on, don't you miss me? I'm your little sister." S/N looked up at you, slightly shocked.

"I ran away because I was never shown the love that I needed, I was always the slave. Mom just never cared enough for me, it was always you. She said that I was 'disrespectful', that's why she didn't show me any love. I bet you're some spoiled brat now, with loads of friends, everyone loving you. It makes me sick, thinking about how you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter ever since you were born. You always made friends so easily, but I got bullied for trying to get them. I had to work to get here, and I don't want to have you, or mom, or Miyo butting in. Leave me alone. You aren't my family." You looked back over to her, with hatred in your eyes.

S/N sighed, and nodded. "Mom was right about you, you are a bitch." She glared back. You felt a small grin form on your face.

"Oh? Did I break that perfect little disguise you had? What a shame. Now fuck off." Your glare was icy cold. Your sister became incredibly angry, and charged at you. Hawks stepped in, and lifted her off her feet, then threw her over his shoulder.

"I think it's time to leave, L/N. Lovely meeting you by the way." Hawks smiled, pissed at how two faced this girl was.

He placed her on the floor outside the hospital room, then walked back inside, shutting the door behind him. Hawks walked over to you.

"So... your sister, huh." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yup. It's nothing to worry about, I hope she wont be coming back any time soon." You smiled, and curled into a ball.

Hawks frowned, and sat on your hospital bed next to you. "How are you feeling?" He placed his hand ontop of yours, stroking it with his thumb. You lifted your head up. "Amazing." You said sarcastically.

He let out a small laugh. "Mind if I take a look?" Hawks gestured to your thigh.

"Go ahead." You changed your position in the bed, and Hawks lifted your bedsheets. He looked at your thigh, and sighed.

You took a look aswell. "Oh, that's not hot." You grimaced at the sight of your thigh being wrapped in bandages.

"Well, it's not going to look like Levi Ackerman." He flicked you in the forehead. You stuck your tongue out. "You shouldn't hurt an injured person, you know."

"Oh, I apologise." Hawks smirked, as he moved his hand to caress your cheek.

He then moved closer to you, yours lips inches apart.

You could feel his hot breath against your lips, causing your face to heat up. You looked at his lips, then at his eyes. You gasped as you made eye contact with him. His eyes were a golden yellow, and were glistening with lust and want.

He moved more closer, a smirk forming on his lips. Just as you were about to kiss, the door opening made the both of you jolt back. Your face turned into a bright red, as you saw Fumikage stood at the door, completely stunned.

Fumikage ran over to you, dropping some flowers he had brought onto the floor. "Y/N! Are you alright? How are you feeling? Is your thigh okay? Are you okay?" Fumikage bombarded you with questions.

"Yes, I'm fine, Fumi." You smiled awkwardly. Fumikage glanced at Hawks, and raised an eyebrow. "Did I interrupt something?"

"What? No. Of course not." You laughed.