"Actually, I got the stitches last night. But go off." I mumbled. "China you okay? Why you looking like that?"

"Girl.. are you okay? I feel so bad, I'm so sorry about all this. We should've just stayed home and watch spongebob." She said.

"I'm fine." I said and they only stared at me. "No really, I'm okay. Bad bitches never die."

No. I'm not okay. But then I am. I don't really know what to say, everything was so sudden. But, everything happens for a reason I guess.

"Is that tissue around your head?" China asked.

"No. It's medical tape. They put it around your head after getting stitches."

"Oh.." She nodded.

"Lemme see my son." I held my hands out reaching for Kaiser.

"Lay back. You're cripple." Na'Jour backed up.

"I can still move." I said.

"Jayla lay back forreal. Before you fuck around and faint cause of the movement you keep doing."

"That wouldn't happen." I mumbled. "Wait nigga.. stop talking to me like shit sweet. Trifling ass.."

"You still on that?"

"Na'Jour, don't even say shit else." I held my hand up.

He simply nodded not saying shit else.

_______________
I chewed on my ice as I scrolled through twitter. Both Na'Jour and China were asleep, I have no idea how though cause them chairs look uncomfortable as fuck.

The doctor said eating too much ice wouldn't be good for me but I'm not eating hospital food so ice it is.

"Kai you hungry?" I asked looking down at him as he laid on my feet.

He shook his head.

"You sure? What you eat today?" I asked.

"Cocomelon." He replied and I nodded slowly.

"You ate cocomelon?"

"Yup." He nodded.

"Was it bussin bussin?" I said and he laughed loudly. He loved that tiktok and loved when I said it.

"Buthin buthin." He said still giggling and I laughed with him.

"Na'Jour!" I yelled. He only snored louder.

"Na'Jour!" I yelled again but this time I threw an ice cube at him making him jump up.

"Huh? Huh?"

"We're hungry.. and we wantttt.. Kai what you want?"

"Fries."

"We want McDonald's fries and chicken nuggets."

"I must look like UberEats to you? I must look like a DoorDash worker to you?" He scrunched his face up.

"Kaiser ain't eat all day and neither did I." I said.

"Kaiser did eat but if you didn't eat you could've just said that. Now it's late as hell and you want me to go to McDonald's while I'm half sleep." He complained.

"It's not that serious. Just go get us McDonald's from the one across the street. It's not even that late." I rolled my eyes throwing an ice cube in my mouth.

"It's 1 am Jayla."

"Get DoorDash then. Since you so lazy."

"Ion think DoorDash take orders at this time. But if they do can you get me an apple pie?" We heard China said and we all looked at her.

"When did you wake up?" I asked.

"Since you wide awake, you go get it." Na'Jour tossed the keys to her and she tossed them right back.

"No thanks."

"DoorDash is 24 hours. I just searched it up so just order one, it'll be more money though but do you." I shrugged.

"Na'Jour just go. It's literally across the street. You could even walk and you'll be there in less than 10 minutes." China said I agreed nodding.

Na'Jour huffed punching the air as he stood up before walking out the room making me and Kaiser laugh together.

"Mad ass."

_______________
okay so boom. lemme get straight into it.

I'm making a few changes, I'm changing Kaiser's age to 2 or 3 and I'm changing his birthday so the first few chapters will be switched up.. but you don't have to reread it.

I'm changing Sylvia's daughter age too. I forgot her name 😬😬. but yeah.

sorry for the wait yallllll. I promise y'all won't have to wait that long again.. I think

y'all think china pregnant? I don't think she is. What y'all think?

this chapter was kinda short but whatever.

I'm planning on ending this book in a few chapters. I have no idea how ima end it though but.. it'll end 🦦.

what's currently y'all favorite song ?

ou , tell me abt y'all first fight.. if y'all ever got in one.

oh and excuse mistakes

oh and excuse mistakes. I'll prolly fix em later.