13.

250 votes

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 .. 𝟱:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐍𝐚'𝐉𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"Where Jayla at?" Na'Jour asked China who was sitting on the kitchen counter eating chips.

"In the bathroom." She said and he nodded walking to her room.

"She's in the bathroom!" China called out.

He ignored her and popped his head in Jayla's bathroom.

"Lemme use yo car real quick." He said and she looked up at him.

"No." She said before putting her head back down.

"Bruh, just real quick. Don't forget I bought you that car." He said and she looked up again mugging him.

"You ain't buy shit. That's obviously not the same car. And why are you even in here?"

"Jayla." He said sternly.

"What you need it for? I can take you." She said and Na'Jour shook my head.

"Nah cause you gon have to take Kai too and that's doing too much. It won't even be that long I'm just tryna get sum real quick." He said and she stared at him blankly.

"Something like what?"

He ignored her, closing the bathroom door and walking out of her room.

"I'll be back." Na'Jour announced grabbing her keys from on the table.

"Did she say you could take her car?" China spoke up and he mugged her.

"Fuck up." He said before walking out the house.

<><><><><><>

"Daddy!" Ezariah yelled running towards Na'Jour.

"Wassup." He said picking her up. "You missed me?"

She nodded laying her head on his chest, he looked up at Sylvia.

"Thanks." He simply said. "Be on the lookout for your flight back home."

"Mhm. Bye Zariah." She kissed her cheek. After saying their goodbyes Na'Jour and Zariah got in the car and headed to Walmart.

"I want that, and that." Zariah pointed at some crackers and Nutella.

"You not even gon eat it." Na'Jour said grabbing it anyways.

"I am."

"Yeah ight. Pick one more thing so we can go." He said walking down the aisle while pushing the cart.

"I want that!" She pointed at a big sprite bottle.

"No." He simply said.

"Whyyyyyy." She whined.

"Don't start."

She started crying and Na'Jour huffed grabbing the sprite bottle, even though he wasn't thinking about giving it to her anyway.

"Spoiled ass.." He mumbled as she wiped her tears holding onto the bottle.

They headed to the checkout line, it was pretty long and the drive to the airport was already long so Na'Jour knew Jayla was going to be mad by the time they got back..

"Da where we going?" Zariah asked as Na'Jour buckled her in Kaiser's car seat. They had already checked out and he already put the stuff in the car.

"Somewhere."