38.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎

1 week later..

"His ass better show the fuck up

"His ass better show the fuck up.." I muttered taking Kaiser out of his car seat.

A week had passed and it was now time for my next therapy session, with Na'Jour.

I texted him telling him the address, he texted back a few days later saying he was in Atlanta but would be there. I'm kind of late and so is he but I could care less if he ends up not coming.

"Ma." Kaiser held my phone up in my face showing me that it was on 20 percent.

"We'll charge it inside." I grabbed it and tucked in my pocket. "But that means you can't play on it for a while."

"Why?" He scrunched his face up.

"Cause it's gon be on charge."

"Okay?" He mugged me.

"Kaiser .. just shut up." I shook my head opening the door to enter the building.

"Hmph." He laid his head on me.

"You tryna be mad and shit but you laying all up on me."

"Shush." He said lowly making me scrunch my face up. I know this lil ass nigga ain't just tell me to shush.

You know what the fuck I'm gon do though? Shush.

Walking down the hallway I turned my head facing room 101 before knocking 3 times.

"Come in!" I heard my therapist's voice say.

Twisting the door nob I pushed through and walked in the room seeing Ms.Johnson sitting in her chair and a man talking to her.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" I said catching both of there attention.

"No you can take a seat hun. This is my son, Kiare. Kiare this is Jayla." She introduced.

"Hey."

He sent me a head nod before standing up. "I'll see you later ma. I got shi— stuff to do."

"Mhm.." She eyed him as he walked out.

"Sorry about that." She let out a breath.

"No it's okay. It's fine." I reassured.

"Okay.. so is Na'Jour going to show up today or it's just us?" She asked.