"Oh trust me, the next person I'm kissing will be someone I like very much." I said with conviction and he glared at me. I resisted shivering from the intensity of the look and instead stood and left his office shutting the door with more force than was needed.

Blinking away the rest of the memory, I knew most of my anger was unjustified but couldn't exactly pinpoint why. Maybe because you were annoyed at how much you liked the kiss, again. I traced my lips remembering the feel of William's lips against them merely hours ago. I hated how easy it was to cave in and want more. I hated how confused he left me everytime. I also felt bad for painting him that way when I knew it wasn't like that.

I paused at the doorway of my apartment and stared at the nearly space in awe. After work yesterday, I stopped by a store and bought a bunch of cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, markers and sellotape so Cecile and I could really start packing things up but we only got so far.

"Woah, you did all this?" I asked my sister who sat between a bunch of boxes and bubble wrap. The kitchen was bare of all plates, cutlery and appliances while all forms of decorations in the living room, including the Persian rug mom gifted me a few years back had been removed, leaving only the dinning set, old couch and coffee table.

"I guess stressing is kind of my stress reliever."

"That's a win for us right there," I laughed, "you've nearly packed up everything. We could even leave tomorrow instead of Sunday. Wait, what are you stressed about?"

"That." She pointed to a brown package on the coffee table and I eyed it questioningly.

"What's in it?" I neared the table.

"It came in the mail late this afternoon. It has my important documents and IDs, even my old phone." She laughed flatly.

"Who sent them?" I asked then my eyes widened, "Richmond?"

She nodded.

"I can't believe the scum actually sent them." I fell next to her on the floor and picked the package up.

"When Ambrose said he was going to attach a letter asking for my important documents and anything I needed, I honestly didn't think anything would come out of it." She shook her head.

"But that's great then. If he got the letter then he has certainly received the divorce papers and order from the court. Why is that stressing you out?"

"Because he clearly received the letter along with the other documents but there has been no word from him or his lawyer concerning the divorce or anything. The package arrived without a note or anything else. I know the restraining order has been issued and Ambrose is working ceaselessly on the case but the silence is driving me crazy," she sighed heavily.

"His pride is probably just wounded. He wanted the upper hand but now realises he doesn't have it anymore. He won't be coming here again. That I'm sure of. You are going to win that case and get that divorce. I have your back Cece and nothing will happen to you."

"I think I really needed that reassurance. He hasn't said anything and it just has me on the edge of the seat. You are really the best P, thank you, for everything," she hugged me tightly and I rubbed her back comfortingly till we pulled apart.

"How was work?" She asked and started wrapping up a vase I couldn't remember the origins of now.

"You won't believe the day I've had," I sighed loudly, "and oh yes, I'm going on a business trip two weeks from now."

"Sounds fancy and exciting." She smiled.

"Nothing about a weekend alone with William is going to be fancy or exciting," I mumbled underneath my breath. "Shoot. I didn't even consider it. Will you be okay alone?"