"Well can you tell us what is going on because this isn't a game of Guess who." Noah retorted back.

Cameron sighed. She debated on just to sit here on the toliet until it was over. But then again who knows how long she could be there. Stuffing some tissue into her underwear. She stood up putting back on her pants and moving to the door. Unlocking it.

Cameron only peaked her head out to see her two brothers standing right outside the door. They looked at her a waiting for her to tell them the problem.

"Igotmyperiod." Cameron mumbled. Her cheeks heating up.

Mason and Noah shared a confused look.

"Cam say it a bit louder and slower." Mason said nodding his head.

Cameron glanced down and then back up at her brothers. "I got my period."

Mason and Noahs eyes went wide they certainly weren't expecting that to come out of her mouth. They both didn't know a thing about periods. Not wanting to make Cameron feel embarrassed about this. Mason and Noah pulled themselves together.

"Cam how about you take a bath and when your finished we will have everything you need okay?" Mason explained even though he had no clue on what his sister needed.

Cameron was slightly surprised by her brothers reaction. She was expecting them to explode or even take her to the hospital because they would probably think she is going to die. She nodded her head smiling.

Once she closed the door. Noah and Mason both shared a panicked look. They moved into Noahs room so Cameron wouldn't hear them.

"What do we do?" Mason said out loud.

"I can text Kiara I mean she could help Cameron." Noah suggested. Him an Kiara had been on and off. But she was always there for Cameron whether or not if him and her were talking.

"Yeah you text her. Ask her to come over and bring supplies. I'll go get Cameron some pain killers. Some chocolate maybe or a hot water bottle." Mason started to ramble.

"Mason just get her both." Noah said stopping Mason from continuing. Mason nodded leaving the room.

Noah pulled out his phone. Instead he thought it was best to ring Kiara instead of text because she would probably ignore him.

"Hello? Noah?" Kiara had picked up the phone. They hadn't talked for three months now. So when she saw his name pop up on her phone she was surprised.

"Kiara I have a problem with Cameron. Well not more of a problem. More of a woman problem." Noah explained.

"She got her first period didn't she." Kiara couldn't help but smile with excitment with Cameron. She had reached her next phase in life. Cameron was like a little sister to Kiara and would do anything for that little girl.

"Yeah. I need you to come over if your not busy and just help her." Noah nervously waited for Kiaras answer.

"I'll be over in ten. I'll bring supplies." Kiara was already half dressed. She ran around her room getting ready.

"Thank you." They ended the call. The boys wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for her.

****

After ten minutes Kiara had finally came over with the supplies. Cameron didn't last long in the bath since she was never a big fan of them. Mason had given her some pain killers along with fresh pyjamas and underwear for while she waited for Kiara to come.

Noah led Kiara up to the bathroom knocking on the door. "Cam. Kiara is here."

There was a sound of shuffling behind the door and the click of a lock, unlocking. Cameron moved herself back over to the toliet before telling Kiara to come in.