She felt tears well up in her eyes but just blinked them out into the water around her. Please hurry.

Her mother swam towards Hanabi while Toneri waited for Hinata in the doorway. Mikoto, Fugaku, and Itachi were also in attendance to support Hinata. Toneri's mother and father were in attendance as well. When Hinata took hold of Toneri's arm, she looked over their makeshift ceremony. Everyone seated in pink coral chairs except for her father who was standing in the middle of them all.

Where are you?! Hinata screamed, hopefully making her point. I cannot stop moving.

There was no response and Toneri placed his palm over her knuckles. "If your plan does not work, trust in me." he said quietly, using his magic to carry the sound waves to her ear.

Hinata nodded, hoping Toneri would somehow cause a commotion. But then feared that he thought she would willingly marry him when he knew that her heart belonged to another. Either way, she would have to trust him.

"Now, let us begin," Hiashi began. "Today is my eldest daughter's twenty-first birthday. As we all know, our clan is one of the most sought out and respected among the seven seas so for her and our protection, Hinata Hyuga and Toneri Otsutsuki will be bound to each other." 

Hiashi raised his hands and motioned for Hinata and Toneri to join hands as well. Hinata looked down at her hands. There was chipped black nail polish from when Sakura painted them a week ago was still on her nails and she bit her lip to not cry out. Toneri put his hands in front of her and the bluenette looked at her hands to his and then up at Toneri's eyes and back down at her hands.

"Hinata?" Hiashi called out to her and noticed her trembling lip. "Please, let us begin." he said, deciding she was just nervous.

Her pale eyes looked up at her father's own and she could see her reflection in his large eyes. This wasn't who she was anymore. "I..." Hinata couldn't let them begin. Once they began her magic would be bound to Toneri's. "Father... I do not..." her throat tightened up as she felt all eyes on her and she wished to just see Naruto. To be in his arms and to hear his voice.

"Hinata, you know why you have to do this. Do not cause a scene." Hiashi said, almost in a threatening tone. "You will be in danger of getting taken because of your powers."

Hinata moved backwards just a bit, trying to maybe buy just a moment or two more. One minute, that might just be what-

"I object!" she heard Naruto cry out. "Don't you dare say any vows or anything!" 

She whipped her head around and watched Naruto and Sasuke swim at them at full speed. She heard Mikoto gasp and her own mother cheer just a bit. Of course, no one understood him because he was speaking Japanese while they only knew mermish.

Naruto swam right in the middle of Toneri and herself and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I'm here to object. Are you the father?" he asked, panting just a bit.

There was a pause.

"Hinata, who the hell is this and what is he saying to me?" Hiashi asked, his tone more confused than angry.

"Sasuke!" Mikoto cried and swam to her son. She wrapped him in her arms and hugged him tightly. "My dear boy, you've come home."

Sasuke basked in the comforting embrace of his mother's arms for just a moment but then forced himself to pull away. "We will talk later," he said to his mother while also looking at Fugaku and Itachi. "I have not come home but just come to do the right thing." he said as he turned to Hiashi.

"Sir," he said. He pushed Hinata and Naruto to the side, trying to protect them. He also shoved that white haired dude he assumed was Toneri. "Hinata will not be wed today."