Loki

(Before infinity war)
Peter is Tony's biological son

Tony started panicking.

'Friday? Where is he?' Tony asked with a mix of anger and panic.

'Peter hasn't arrived home from school yet, Boss.' The A.I responded.

'Track him.' Tony ordered. Tony had come to check on Peter after a long and boring day but he wasn't in his room.

Why the hell isn't he home yet? It's almost time for dinner, Tony thought.

'Boss I'm unable to track him.' The AI responded after a few minutes. Tony took a deep breath trying to calm down. His eyes landed on Peter's desk. Atop all the books and notebooks lay Peter's phone shattered along with a note. Tony picked up the note and read through it.

'Go back to where it all began
Where bonds were made
But now forgotten '

You have 24 hours to solve this riddle Stark or you can say goodbye to your little Spiderling.

Tony started hyperventilating. It had been a month since, Civil war, as the media had dubbed it. Tony had felt immense guilt taking his son and letting him fight the Rogue. Peter could have been killed and Tony would never have forgiven himself.

Tony quickly rushed out of the room and towards his lab. Is it a quote? A lyric? Some ancient poem? Their wasn't a single minute to loose. Tony quickly started calling the only person he could think of.

'Friday, Scan the note and see if it's a quote?' Tony ordered whilst calling on the number over and over again.

'Boss that would take approximately three hours.' Friday informed.

'Do it either way.' Tony said still calling the number over and over. The receiver finally picked up.

'Rhodes. I need your help.' Tony said. Rhodey could sense the distress in his best friends voice and sighed.

'Alright I'll be at the compound in his 30 minutes.' With that Rhodey ended the call.

Tony quickly brought out the shattered phone he had grabbed from Peter's desk.

'Friday see if their are any fingerprints on this phone other the Peter's.' Tony ordered.

************
12 hours later

Tony had his head in his hands. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

'Nothing. Absolutely nothing, Rhodey.' Tony sighed.

'Tony just calm down. Maybe if you take a break......' Rhodey was cut off.

'TAKE A BREAK! WHILE PETER COULD BE GOING THROUGH GOD KNOWS WHAT!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY EVEN THINK THAT RHODEY!!' Tony yelled.

'Boss your heartbeat is getting dangerously high.' Friday alerted concerned. Tony sighed frustrated. He closed his eyes silently praying that this was all a dream.

'Boss you have a video call from an unidentified number.' The AI informed making Tony stand up at inhuman speed.

'Play it.' Tony ordered.