Spidey

(Before Infinity War)

Peter started swinging to the Avengers tower which had been rebought to keep an eye on Peter. Peter wasn't sure if he should really go their. What if Tony started asking how he made such a huge hole in his suit. Peter wasn't going to tell him that he almost got stabbed.

'I'll just come up with something later.' Peter muttered to himself.

Once he got to the tower he jumped in through a open window leading to the penthouse and pulled off his mask.

Big mistake. Peter froze at the sight of his class. What the hell were they doing here. Peter turned to face his mentor ignoring the fact that his class now knows that he's Spiderman.

'Mr. Stark. Can I head to the lab? I need to repair my suit.' Peter asked.

'What the hell! Parker is Spiderman.' Jason yelled the obvious.

'No. I just...I design.....and test his gadgets.' Peter said trying to prove his innocence.

'So your like a second Spiderman.' One of the students asked. Peter felt relief wash over him. At least they don't know that he really is Spiderman.

'No. I just test his things. I don't really save anyone cause I don't have powers.' Peter lied. Peter heard Tony chuckle. He sent a glare in Tony's direction.

'Drop the act, kid. You're not fooling anyone.' Tony finally said.

'Worth a shot.' Peter shrugged.

'How long have you been Spiderman?'
'Did you really fight Captain America?'
'What are your powers or do you only use gadgets?'

Everyone continued shouting questions at Peter. Peter covered his ears as his senses overloaded.

'Too.......loud.' Peter managed to say.

Tony and Pepper managed to get everyone to calm down and send Peter to his room. Thankfully Peter's class had signed NDA's so Peter's identity was still safe.

Hey guys so let me know what you think. I know this is short and not really my best yet but Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out.
Anyways shout out to @uoYtnuHlliWI for first vote.