2. Jade Thirlwall

Imagine you and Jade have been speaking for a while

Imagine you and Jade have been speaking for a while. She asks you to join her and the girls on their tour. Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Perrie all know Jade has a huge crush on you. But although you and Jade are flirting, you believe that she's not as into you as you are her.

But nevertheless, you have fallen in love with her very quickly and you don't have eyes for anyone else. But only Little Mix know that you and Jade are on getting to know terms.

You're sat with the girls at a little table on the bus when you yawn loudly and stretch your arms. "I'm so tired! I'm gonna go for a nap until we get to the next venue."

"Okay." Jade smiles cutely. "Do you want me to wake you up when we arrive or do you want to just come find us when you wake up?"

"You can wake me babe." You smile and her face lights up with the cute name you called her.

You wanted to peck her on the lips there and then but you knew it would make things awkward and you didn't want anything to mess up your chances.

You stand up and head for the bunks when a new member of the crew stops you. She puts her arm on your shoulder flirtatiously. "Oh hey Y/N, how are you? I don't get to speak to you much."

"Oh hey, I'm okay thank you. I'm just about to head to my bunk to catch a nap." You didn't want to seem rude but you didn't want to talk to this girl long either, mainly because you felt four sets of eyes burning on the back of your head.

"Oh, that's a shame. I never seem to catch you on your own for long enough. Maybe we can talk later on sometime." She rubs her hand down your arm as she smiles widely.

"Um yeah, maybe." You say uncomfortably before you squeeze past her and run quickly down the bus for your bunk.

When you turn your head, you see Jade looking annoyed, you had never seen her like that before. Her mouth slightly open with her tongue in her cheek, staring daggers at the new crew member who walked straight past her.

Once the girl was out of view, Jade stood up and headed for you. She backed you into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door.

"What the hell Jade?!"

"I was about to say the same thing..." She rolls her eyes but closing the gap between you.

"I was just being friendly..."

"And she was being... over friendly. What don't you get?"

"What do you mean?" You tilt your head slightly in confusion.

"You're mine." She whispers before grabbing you and smashing her lips into yours. You wrap your arms around her, afraid she would pull away even though she initiated the kiss.

"And you're mine." You whisper as you both come up for air.