"We don't owe you anything, Zee..", Earth trailed looking at Zee once more, but even before he could go, Saint took the initiative to step forward and face Zee.

"I'm sorry about everything, Mr.Panich.", Zee looked at Saint all eyes widen. "... I'm sorry about the pain I've caused you. All the troubles.", Saint bit his lips before continuing. "... I've returned because of the urge of meeting someone and that now I've met you, I regret it. I shouldn't have come back here if i knew this thing will happen... ", Saint took removed the bracelet his wearing that was given to him by Zee. "...I never meant this thing to happen..not to you, not to anyone else.. I do apologise also on what my brother ranted about, he's just angry..",Saint took Zee's hand and gave the bracelet back to him. "...I do hope that you could bear with me to stay at least for the remaining week of the semester..I'll try my best not to show myself around as much as I can.. I never wanted to confuse you, P', I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I ended up.. loving you.", Saint whispered the last words. "..About Tutor's grave.. I didn't really know about it but once I go back to New York, I'll let you know. I promise to tell you whatever I'd get in there", Saint gave a sad smile on Zee who only looked at him deadpan.. "I'm sorry for everything,P'.. Never I'm gonna forget that I'm the reason why your Tutor...I'll bear it with me for the rest of my life", Saint let go of Zee and turned his back from Zee. The six of them who's watching the scene fell grimaced,  Earth fixicated his eyes on his brother and rested his arms around Saint's shoulder.

"You okay?",

"I'm not.", Saint whispered. "I love him", Earth walked caging Saint on his arm. He then looked at Mixxiw and earned a smile from him. Joss looked at Zee who as if he's setting a dagger on him. He took a step towards Zee and mumbled.

"You don't deserve him, I pity him for loving you", Joss murmured patting Zee's shoulder, but Tommy felt as if he's declaring a war. He left the two of them there following Earth and Saint's back.

"Zee..", Tommy murmured and looked at Zee who's looking at the bracelet in his hands, Tommy's heart clenched to see tears escaping from Zee's eyes.

*******

"Saint..", Earth looked at Saint as Saint passed through the living room, he's actually ready to Saint's rant since they journey back to the condo. Park's sitting on his left expecting Saint to finally talk to him.

"Do you know anything about it P'", Saint started that made Earth flinch.

"No, I don't know..", Earth replied.

"The way they gave up on Tutor..", Saint queried.

"I don't know, I told you right? If I have known that you look exactly like him I'll be curious on him too.", Earth honestly replied.

"Dad?",

"I don't know..", Earth mumbled, Saint then looked at Park who flinch at the time their eyes met.Saint closed his eyes and disappointment hit him.

"Dad knows, P'Park..",

"Yeah...",Park guiltily replied, Joss, Earth and Saint looked at him. "...he had his own file of your donor, he knew that the...that the guy is a registered organ donor...so the moment he learned about the doctors in charge gave up on him, the guy has no family there, no one's claiming him, ..  uncle offered a lot of donation to hospital to skip any procedure for an organ transplant..but your father's not involved on the decisions of the doctors since it's really no chance for him to be alive... he's already been declared dead, Saint..so, you don't have to feel guilty over that thing.. none of you should be blame about it..", he added. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you anything about it.. when you asked me..and I'm sorry if ..", Park was taken aback when Saint suddenly hugged him. "Uncle, gave him a decent funeral Saint, he took care of the man who brought the man into that sudden death. Your father took care of him until he was crimated.",