Distraction

MADDY

"I think you are intoxicated my dear." Craig held Maddy to him. "For you." Her giggle filled the night air. "From alcohol. Whatever your brother is mixing up is going to have everyone ill tomorrow." "It's delicious. Like you." "Oh, I'm delicious?" "Yes. I want to lick all over this yummy body." She slid her hands up his chest.

"I would like you to. How about we retire to the tent and see what happens." He grinned down at her. "Let's." She took his hand and as they passed by Lacy, she giggled.

"I'm going to get laid. Don't come in until the light is back on." She giggled again. "You go girl!" Lacy high-fived her. Maddy did not care who knew either, she was excited to finally get a taste of this man.

When they got to the tent, he barely had it zipped before she was pulling at his clothes. "Easy." He laughed. "I am so turned on." She laughed back as she pulled his shirt up and he bent forward for her to pull it off.

"You are so hot." She started kissing his chest and his hands were in her hair. It felt good, and she sucked hard on his nipples as she slid her hand against his length. He tried to stop her, but she was determined. She needed this. 

"Slow down." He whispered between kisses, but she was having none of that. And shortly after, her dress was off, and they were naked in her bed. Craig was kissing all over her, and she was squirming that he was taking too much time. She wanted him so badly.

"Take me." She whispered. "This is not how I pictured our first time." He kissed at her ear. "Me either, but damn, I feel you. I want you." She pushed up against him and he groaned. "You are so hot." He moaned as he pushed back.

She knew he was trying to be sweet and savor her, but she wanted release. "Craig, take me, now. I need you." She was clawing at his back and he moaned as he pushed up on his hands to look down at her.

"Are you sure? Like this?" "Yes." "You are drunk." "I am hot and ready for you, come on." She ran her hands over him. "I have been looking at this sexy ass of yours all day. All strong and brave. Taking on the river liked you owned it. God, I want you to take me." She tilted her head back and moaned.

"Sexy ass?" He chuckled. "Your ass, your body, your face, and that smile. I should have taken you in the river." She was getting desperate, and finally, he gave in and got a condom from his bag above her head.

He started off so slow and sweet, but she wanted hard and fast. She flipped him onto his back and rode him hard while he called out. She needed release and she was going to get it. She just had to take what she wanted with him.

They were both panting, and he was holding her hips hard as she slammed down onto him, releasing the built-up frustration from the last few months. He followed shortly after, pushing in deep and hard. It felt so good as she leaned back and then she crashed onto his chest.

"Mmmm, that was awesome. You are awesome. Wow." She kissed at his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. "That it was. I think next time though, I am going to be in charge and take you the right way." He kissed the top of her head.

"That way was perfect for me. You can take me like that anytime." "I just might." He rolled them over and leaned down to kiss her.

"Hmm, I can be ready in about five minutes." She giggled. "You are going to pass out in five minutes." "No way, not with this in my future." "It's going to take more than five minutes. How about I go get us a drink and I will be right back." He kissed her lips softly.

"Yes. Please. Maybe water this time." "My thoughts exactly. Stay here." "Right here. Naked and waiting." She giggled again. "Covered up." He kissed her chest, then pulled up her blanket and his ass disappeared as he pulled on his shorts.