Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

Sweet Pea got up too as we changed into some new clothes and walked into the lounge where Toni and Fangs were sitting.

Toni: I knew you were planning something! She said making me laugh.
Fangs: thank you sugar momma. He said as he came over and gave me a hug. I let out a chuckle as I hugged him back.
Betty: you're welcome baby. I smiled.
Sweet Pea: hey! He said. I let out a chuckle as I moved over to Sweet Pea and sat in his lap.
Toni: seriously Betty, thank you. You do to much for us. She said and I shook my head.
Betty: I enjoy doing it. I smiled.
Toni: yeah but you always go above and beyond for us. She said.
Betty: T it's really no problem. I said. She still gave me a hesitant look.

Toni POV:

Fangs and I sat in my trailer after we ate breakfast with Sweet Pea and Betty.

Toni: we really need to do something for Betty. I said as we each held a beer in our hands.
Fangs: yeah, we do. She always does so much for us. Why did Sweet Pea have to find the one nice North Sider? He said making us chuckle.

——

It's the next week and we invited Sweet Pea and Betty over to my trailer. We have finally thought of the perfect presents for her and we can't wait to give them to her.

I heard a knock on my door and Fangs went to get it.

Fangs: come in. He smiled at the two of them.

They walked into the trailer and took a seat next to each other, Sweet Pea wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Sweet Pea: what's up? He asked the two of us.
Toni: what? Aren't we allowed to hangout with our friends? I said. Betty let out a giggle.
Toni: what? I asked confusedly.
Betty: that's the line I always use when you question me about buying things for you guys. She smiled.
Fangs: well since we're on the topic. He said and Betty raised an eyebrow.
Betty: what did you guys do? She asked. That's when Fangs and I smirked.
Toni: well, over the past week Fangs and I have been trying to think of the perfect present to get you. I started.
Fangs: because you always get us such thoughtful gifts and we really wanted to give you something back. And we know you enjoy doing it but we felt bad for not giving anything in return.

I could see that Betty was about to say something so I quickly interrupted.

Toni: close your eyes. I smiled.

She closed her eyes and I went into my room and brought out the first part of her present.

I walked back out into the lounge and gently placed the present in her lap.

Fangs: open your eyes. He said.

Betty opened her eyes and they instantly landed on her puppy golden retriever.

Betty has been talking about wanting a golden retriever for a very, very long time. She always gets so happy when she sees a golden retriever at the park and made Sweet Pea promise her that they'd get one at some point.

Betty: you guys didn't. She said in awe.

We watched as she picked up the puppy and held it gently and carefully.

Sweet Pea: you realise we live in an apartment right? He said to the two of us.
Betty: take this dog away from me Sweet Pea and we're breaking up. She said, not even looking at him.

Her eyes were fixed on the puppy in her hands.

She gently placed it back on her lap as she delicately ran her hand over its head and back. Repeating the same motion over and over again.

Sweet Pea: Bub it's gonna be a lot of work. He told her.
Betty: I'll look after. She then stopped herself, looking up to Fangs and I.
Fangs: her. He said.
Betty: we can look after her PeaPod. If you say we can't, I'm moving back home. She said.
Fangs: we love an independent woman. He said.
Sweet Pea: firstly, you're not moving out and secondly, encourage my girl to be independent but not when she threatens to move out. He said.
Betty: than Mango is gonna live with us.
Toni: that's a cute name. I smiled.