Part 28

Willow's pov: 

~9 months later~

Me: Kayvion bring your ass her so I can put on your clothes your dad will be here in any minute.

Kayvion: I WANT DADAAAAAAA

Me: Okay you can see daddy when you put on your clothes.

Kayvion: Ok fwine *pouts and cross his arms*

Me: I'm so sorry *hugs him*

Kayvion: It's okay mommy.

I put on his clothes and take a picture of him with the caption " Look at my babyyy he always lookin better then yall bums nah jk"

I tell him he look so handsome and he says "no mommy u look so handsome" I laugh and say " Okay baby whatever u say" I hear a honk and we go outside and Kayvion runs up to Dejuane and hug him yelling " DADDDYYYYY" he says "hey lil man what you bee...

I tell him he look so handsome and he says "no mommy u look so handsome" I laugh and say " Okay baby whatever u say" I hear a honk and we go outside and Kayvion runs up to Dejuane and hug him yelling " DADDDYYYYY" he says "hey lil man what you been doing" he says "Nofin I just been cilin  yuur" I laugh and he say" Aye thats whats up" He puts Kayvion down and kisses me and hugs me and ask how I've been I tell him I've been fine and he say good and we get in the car and strap him up and I give him my phone and turn to cocomelon I hear him say "Yay co-c-comelooon" I smile then I get in the front and close the door.

Dejuane: He going to daycare today.

Willow: Yea that's why I called you.

Dejuane: But you got your own car.

Willow: I was thinking later we could um... you know.*staring at him*

Dejuane: Oh shit ight ight I ain't complaining.

Willow:*laughs* hahah so hurry up.

Dejuane: Ok mamas*winks*

We get there in 10 minutes damn he must really want some but we walk him in and we see all the other kids he's talking to our lil baby popular I laugh just like his daddy. We get back in the car and ride to the house. As soon as we get in I push him against the wall and kiss him deep and he cup my ass and pick me up so now I'm on his hips on the wall I get down and run upstairs while removing my clothes and laughing by time we get to my room we're butt naked he laughs and then I get on the bed lying down and he gets on top me and start kissing me his big soft lips taste like strawberry I think this nigga use chapstick I laugh to myself I feel his dick against my butt I tell him "Do it" He say "Are you sure" I say "Yea positive" he looks at me in my eyes with his warm brown eyes and he insert his dick in my ass and I moan loud he goes in and out gentle at first but then he speeds up and he pins my hands by my head and slams his weight on me then he chokes me not too hard but just right "Fuck daddy" I think that made him want more because he stopped and flipped me over and put me on all fours I say "You like that don't you" He says "Shut the fuck up and take it" and as soon as he says that I feel him deep not kidding so deep bro I think he gon put another baby in me he goes hard cuz that's his style of sex and mines too but he more extreme and I like it after we are down he cuddles me. I tell him "I love you" he says "I love you too" He spoons me and we fall asleep. We wake up in a hour and Dejuane is already up taking a shower I get up and see what time it is I look and realize Kayvion gets out in a few minutes so I wait till he gets out and when I walk past him he slaps my ass and I laugh I take a long shower letting the water fun from my head to my feet dripping. I do my hair and I put on a big hoodie and some sweatpants with some crocs then I sit in front of my mirror and do my makeup when I'm done I see that Dejaune is eating some chinese food so I steal a couple of orange chicken and he say " Willow I'm finna smack the shit outta you if u keep on stealing my food" I say " Shut the fuck up nigga" and warms me some chinese food from the fridge.

After we done we pick up Kayvion and he falls asleep in the car so I had to carry him to the house I woke him up to take a bath but he was not budging.

Kayvion: I don't want to thake a shower.

Dejuane: You have to bubba.

Kayvion: You prommmise you wont hurt me.

Willow: We promise.

Kayvion: Ok mama. 

I get him in the bath and clean him up moisturize his hair and cleans his face then I wrap him up in a towel then I run to the room and he laughs then I lay him down on the bed to dry then I put him in his pajamas and I give him his tablet so he can watch youtube and before you know it we both sleep on the couch I don't know where Dejuane is I think he at Ria's house but I'm with  jy son and I love him very much so and that's all I need right now.