Part 12

Dejuane's pov:

I wake up and I see that Willow haven't called me back. I feel bad because of everything that happened. I get into the shower and wash my sorrows away and I put on this:

 I get into the shower and wash my sorrows away and I put on this:

I text Andre to pick me up. 10 minutes later he picks me up but I don't see Kanan.

Me: Ayo where Kanan?

Justin: Ion know.

Derek: Think he still at Willow's house.

Andre: You do know they fucked right.

Dejuane: How you know?

Derek: My nigga it's so obvious.

Justin: True.

We right in silence and we see that Kanan at school waiting for us.

I dap him up and say:

Me: Wassup bro bro why u aint ride with us?

Kanan: Willow tweaking bro.

Andre: I knew it that girl for the streets.

Derek: Hahah omm.

Justin: Yall bogus for sayin that hahaha.

I see them pull up she hugs everyone except Kanan now I know something up for real so we get into a full on heated conversation then all of a sudden the truth comes out they did fuck and now Kanan is walking away I ask what the fuck was that and she confesses her feelings for me.

Honestly thats all I wanted her to say but there is no way we are going to be together I say in my head " fuccccc" and I walk off too.

I go to math class and honestly all I could think about is her saying that shit I feel so bad. 

The teacher: Mr. Mccoy is everything ok?

Me: Oh no I am okay thanks for asking.

The teacher: Of course ok turn your page to 261.

Me: Ok.

I start paying attention but I just keep thinking of everything I could've done to prevent this everything went down hill so fast.

I go to my next class and the classes after that and then I get to lunch I have some subway in my bag so I go get that and I see note on  my locker it says " Meet me under the bleachers" I look around to see who was coming from this way and I find nobody so I close my locker and walk towards the cafeteria.

I see the gang already sitting down and then I sit down and Willow's just staring at me I wonder if she wrote then note naw she too mad at me. We laugh and eat and honestly having a good time.

Derek: Aye yall seen that tiktok of that big dude on the scooter.

Andre: ommmm that shit was fucking funnnyyyy.

Molly: Im pretty sure he broke the scooter.

Zaeanna: AHAHHAHAHA yalll mean.

Everybody else is whispering and shit.

I roll my eyes and continue to talk. I don't know what sneaky shit they up to but I aint going for it.