Part 22

Willow's pov:

They were so understanding about it I almost cried and then Dejuane started crying while giving that beautiful speech. I hug him He's going to make a awesome father we're going to have so much fun and I already thought about doing a family channel on youtube ahahaha it's going to be lit. After everybody left I facetimed my Mom and I told her suprisingly she wasn't mad and Dejuane told his Mom she was mad at first but lowkey happy so that's out the way.

Dejuane: Bro i got so nervous telling her.

Me: I almost pissed my pants.

We laughed and I have an idea.

Me: Come on I want to take you somewhere also bring a big blanket and some sandwiches.

Dejuane: Uhh ok what we doing.

Me: I'll tell you when we get there.

Dejuane: Ok * goes up to my room and grabbed a big blanket and took subway sandwiches from the fridge*

Dejuane: Who car we taking.

Me: Yours boy I'm prego now so you got to do everything.

Dejuane: *laughs* ight ight.

We walk out the house and he opens my door for me and I get in and then he get in and turns the key in the ignition and starts driving I tell him the direction and in no time we arrive at the beach we catch it just in time to see the sunset.

I take a picture and we put the big blanket in the sand and sit on it and we put our sandwiches down on the blanket.

Dejuane: This is beautiful why did you bring me here.

Me: So we can talk about our future plans.

Dejuane: Already?

Me: Better then never.

Dejuane: *stares at the ocean*

Me: I think we should make  a youtube channel.

Dejuane: Ooh cool that'll be lit.

Me: Yeah.

It starts getting a little dark and cold so I put on my jacket and we cuddle.

We start eating our sandwiches I just stare into the dark beautiful ocean how wonderful it looks it's amazing

Dejuane: It's crazy how fast everything went at one point we were just friends then we get into a big argument now I'm your baby daddy*laughs*

Me: *Laughs* Yea I know I fucked Kanan and everything and now I'm with you.

Dejuane: *looks away* Why you fuck him anyway.

Me: Because I thought it was the right thing at the moment.

Dejuane: *looks at me* Well was it?

Me: *avoiding his eyes* Yes.

Dejuane: So what this just felt right too *staring me down*

Me: Yea but it's not like that it's different.

Dejuane: How so Willow. How is it any different because from what I'm starting to see anyone who tries to make a move on you your going to have sex with them.

Me: *looking in his eyes* Your going to really do this while I'm pregnant.

Dejuane: Look I'm going to always be here for my baby but I don't want to speak to you for a while bro.*starts to get up* 

Me: *trying to stand while pulling him towards me* No please don't do this while I'm pregnant.

Dejaune: Being pregnant is not an excuse for your fuck ups. 

Me: Please don't do this I can't do this alone.

Dejuane: *hugs me* Your never alone with this whole pregnancy ok.

Me: *hugs him back* Does this mean your going to take me back.

Dejuane: *stops hugging me* No I just want you to know I won't let you raise this baby alone.

Me: Fine fuck you me and my baby fine without you.

Dejaune: Don't say that i want to help and even if you don't want me to I'm still going to do it.

Me: Mhm yea okay whatever.

Dejuane: I'm serious.

Me: Duh I know nigga.

Dejuane: ight bye.

He calls Andre to pick him up so he can go to my house and get his car. Andre pulls up and say hey to me I wave and that was the end of it Damn just some seconds ago I was so happy with him now he's gone. Maybe something is wrong with me. Well atleast he's going to be a father I guess we gon co-parent. I think I'm going to focus on myself for a while. This has been one eventful day.