Part 7

Willow's pov:

I seen Wendy and her friends pull up and we all saying to eachother " Why tf they here"

Zaeanna: Bro I swear if they coming on some bullshit I going to drag all of them.

Ria: Who da fucc invited them in the first place.

Me: Dejuane did he jealous that me and Kanan was playing together.

Molly: Is this nigga crazy or sum.

Kanan: Bro he doing too much.

Andre: What is he doinnnn.

Derek: That shit is so unnecessary.

Riley: Yo Im bout to beat his ass shiiiii.

Justin: Yo lets just jump him.

We all started laughing  then we got real mad when Dejuane put his hand around her waist in my head I wanna jump up and beat tf outta her but Imma wait till she do something so I can cock back and swing her shit. Dejuane goes in the water and he's touching all up on her thighs and butt it makes me mad. Me and the gang is just sitting in the sand talking into the groupchat.

Groupchat:

Andre: WAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING.

Me: IDK but I don't like it.

Molly: Girl go up there and get her off yo man.

Kanan: That's not her man bro.

Me: Right thanks Kanan

Justin: Ok yall acting mad weird.

Derek: Lemma find out yall on sum.

Zaeanna: And if they did we would still support them guyssss.

Riley: Yea most def because Dejuane is tweaking.

Ria: Im about tired of him doing stupid shit over nothing.

Alena: Yall lets go beat they asssss she was talking shit about you so confront herrr.

Me: Bet say less.

We all look at eachother and nod I walk up to the water and say

Me: Aye lil bitch you got so much to say so why don't you say it to my face.

Dejuane: Please don't do this now bro

Molly: You don't get to talk 

Riley: Right shut up before I smack you in your mouth.

Alena: I'm ready to fight a bitch.

Zaeanna: Right come onnnn.

One of her friends: Wassup bitch then.

Wendy: Yall don't want no smoke.

Her other friend: Right yall sum bums I swear.

We walk up to them and start yelling in they face and they doing the same until Molly and Alena and Zaeanna start hitting them then that's when I backhanded Wendy and then she tries to pull my hair but I dodge it then I wrap my fingers in her bun and I yank her down and start using my left hand and start hitting her face all I see is Dejuane trying to break it up but I accidentally punch him in his nose I see him holding his nose and then I go back to beating Wendy ass and I look over and I see Kanan pulling me off her. Andre got Riley off. Justin got Molly off. Derek got Alena off. And Dejuane got Ria off and Zaeanna. Then Wendy's friends start yelling and then Dejuane tells them to leave.

Dejuane: Get yall ass on bro.

One of her friends: Who tf u talking to u invited us.

Dejuane: And now I'm telling yall stanky bummy ass to get the fuck on before I let them beat yall ass again.

Wendy: Boy fuck u I knew you still liked her.

Dejuane: Shut the fuck up.

They start leaving and we start laughing and saying how we beat they ass. Although I am mad how he invited her and touched her he stood up for us and that's something I'll always remember.