Part 25

Dejuane's pov: 

I'm at home and I think about everything what if she is going through something them im going to feel terrible. I still miss her but I thought that I made the right decision because I felt disrespected but maybe I should've stayed. Nahhh I ain't finna be no ones side bitch that's for damn sure. But I miss her she smell like cinnamon I can still smell her on my hoodie. I post a picture on instagram with the caption "Baby I'm glad i'm Me"

 I post a picture on instagram with the caption "Baby I'm glad i'm Me"

I got thousands of likes instantly. I feel so happy to have such a big fan base to where I get so much love from everywhere. I start smiling and then I get a facetime call from the gang I don't know who calling but all I see is Willow crying and instantly I'm asking "Are you okay" she starts talking about how she's going through things and how she was pregnant before now that shut me up. She was pregnant before wowww I'm just wondering who's the baby daddy who didn'r want to take care of their child I feel like punching somebody. She hangs up the phone and the rest of us plan on meeting at Alena's house so we can figure out what to do. So I get in my car and drive to her house I get out I see some people here already. It's dark out but we sit down and talk.

Me: WTF was that I didn;t know she was fucking pregnant before.

Alena: Neither did we she never said anything.

Molly: How could she keep something so important from us we are her girls after all.

Ria: Maybe she was traumitixed considering she technically killed her baby:

Riley: Don't say that.

Ria: Ok ok I'm just stating facts.

Zaeanna: I just hope she okay.

Harper: Wow I feel really bad.

Sienna: Yeah me too.

Andre: Uhhh *tries to lighten up the mood* Lets talk about something else shall we let's not stress over this maybe she needs space.

Kay: Yea I agree it's getting real gloomy in here.

Vallyk:*dances* Time to spice shit up.

Evan:*joining him* Boy watch out this is how u really dance.

Justin:*does some good slo mo moves* Please yall aint got nothing on me.

Derek: Yall wack.

Kanan: For real.

Me: Yall just some haters *dancing with them*

We all start laughing till we hear the doorbell ring. It's Willow and she looks like she high as fuck I look into her eyes Oh shit she is high as fuck. She starts talking and we like "Is you okay" "Are you high" and shit and she just laughs so we get her to sit down and she falls asleep. We figure out that somebody needs to take her to a bedroom and I volunteer. I pick her up and go upstairs and lay her down on the bed I stare at her precious beautiful face I cup it and kiss her on the lips. She taste just like cinnamon I smile and put her under the covers and I cuddle up with her as I start falling asleep as well.

2 hours later I wake up and still see that she sleep so I just stay there and take a picture with her cuddling and posted it on my story she woke up as soon as I took the picture I put my phone down and she turns back and looks at me.

Willow: What the fuck are you doing here*looks around* this ain't my bedroom.

Me: You don;t remember what happened?

Willow: No should I.

Me: I mean do you want to know?

Willow: Yeah.

Me: You was hella high and you laughed at everything and you went out on us you told us about your first pregnancy and you drove here and fell asleep.

Willow: What no I didn't.

Me: Oh so I'm just making this all up.

Willow: Well no I guess.

Me: Ok then.

Willow: *sits up* Can't believe I did that.

Me: It's okay you better now.

Willow jumps up and hugs me.

Willow: Thanks so much.

I hug her back and say " You welcome" 

We hug for a long time but I'm not complaining I feel safe now nothing can ruin this one I'm not going to let it happen this time.