19. girl's night in

GIRL'S NIGHT IN

GIRL'S NIGHT IN

・゚: * Nora was ecstatic to hear Max suggest a sleepover. The three girls, spending all night in El's room, listening to music, reading magazines. . . using El's powers. Nora couldn't think of a better pastime.

At the moment, Max is jumping around El's room, lip syncing into a hairbrush while Nora and El flip through pages and pages of magazines of cute boys and cute clothes. . . safe to say Nora is a bit more interested in the clothes.

"Oh," Max laughs a little as she watches El stare at a page in a magazine. Nora looks over too but is disappointed to just see some guy. "You found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" El repeats.

"Yeah, he's the Karate Kid?" Max seems surprised El doesn't know. "Hai-yah!" She makes a chopping motion with her hands and the girls laugh. Max notices Nora's disinterest in the photo and pretends to whisper to El, "Nora has bad taste in guys, so she doesn't like him."

Nora throws a pillow at Max, "shut up! You're the one who was dating Lucas Sinclair of all people."

"Yeah, yeah. . . Why don't you have a boyfriend if you're some kind of boy whisperer?"

A wave of panic comes over Nora but she pushes it down with a laugh, "boys are overrated. I bet they aren't even good kissers."

"You won't know until you try," Max teases. Nora attempts to laugh it off and is easily relieved when Max turns to El suddenly. "Hey, is Mike a good kisser?"

"I don't know," El looks down slightly. "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend," Nora corrects.

"You seem way too happy that they've broken up," Max shoots Nora a mock suspicious glare.

"Yeah, now I can have El all to myself," Nora throws her arms around the brunette who hugs her back laughing.

"No, no, no," Max wraps her arms around El's middle. "She's mine."

El's laughs get quieter slowly and Max and Nora look at her with concern. "C'mon," Nora tries cheering her up about the break-up. "Don't worry about it. He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness."

"I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now," Max adds.

"Yeah, like, crying, 'oh, I hope they take us back!'" Nora imitates, everyone laughing at the impression. "I'd give anything to see their stupid faces," she sighs.