Always- Imagine #8

(A.N: just a cute little one for ya)

(Where Y/N gets insecure.)

Y/N POV: 

I was standing in front of the mirror. The drops of water going down my back from my wet hair. I had just taken a shower, crying the whole time. I haven't really ever been overweight but lately I have seen so many picture of girls with perfect bodies and I have just been feeling really insecure. (A.N: I hate when people call themselves fat so I say overweight.) 

I was still staring at myself silently, sniffling a few times here and there, but for the most part silent. I was so deep in my thought that I got a little startled when I heard a knock at the door. 

"Hey baby," it was Ryland. "You ok? You've been in there for a while." I didn't want him to have to worry about me or get concerned as to why I was feeling the way I was. So I just wouldn't tell him.

"Um, ya. I'm fine. Almost ready." 

"Ok baby. We're still watching the movie right?" Ya we were gonna have a movie night. Don't get me wrong I loved it when we had a movie night. But right now I just needed some reassurance. I kept thinking about my body and how I didn't love it. I was pretty skinny actually, but you always want what you don't have.

"Babe?" I let out a little whimper. Shit. I think he heard it. "Y/N are you crying?" Ryland asked sincerely. He started twisting the doorknob but the door was locked.

"Ryland?" I asked him as I leaned against the door.

"Ya baby?" 

"Why do you love me?"

"I-  what do you-  Y/N open the door!" He banged on the door trying to open it.

"I mean," I continued. I just needed to let it all out at this point. "Why do you really love me. I'm not funny. I'm ugly, I'm overweight and don't look good in anything." When I paused he took this time to speak.

"Y/N please baby. Open the door." He pleaded. I reached my arm from my position on the floor, where I was hugging my knees, to the lock on the door to open it for him. He was leaning against the door frame but when he saw me on the floor he immediately came down to hug me.

Ryland put me in his lap causing me to straddle him, as held me tightly rocking slowly back and fourth. I let the tears fall while he rubbed my back soothingly. He knew I always calmed down when he did this.

"You ready to listen?" He asked me. I looked up and nodded slowly before burying my face in his neck. "Baby I don't know where this is coming from but you are the most beautiful person I know. Inside and out. You're hilarious Y/N even if you don't think so. You're the prettiest person I have ever laid eyes on. The way your eyes light up when you see something you love. Or the way you laugh when you think something is the funniest thing ever."

I smiled at the last sentence and I know he could feel it against his skin so he just kept going on.

"Dude you're the baddest bitch I know. You're not ugly and you are not fat. Baby you're perfect. Not too skinny. Just perfect. And I love you so much no matter what you think. I will always love you."

I loved him too. The way he always made me feel so good about myself. I lifted my head out of his neck and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me. The same smile he always has. I smiled back and kissed him softly. Once we pulled away he hugged me tightly again. He lifted us off the floor, me still on him, which caused him to carry me.

"You still up for a movie? It's ok if you aren't."

"Oh no we're watching a movie." I said while laughing. He put on Netflix and we ended up watching Karate Kid 2. (A.N: I know it isn't on Netflix but it's so good bc damn he's hot.) 

"Thank you," I mumbled about halfway through the movie. I was laying on top of Ryland so he looked down at me a little. "For always making me feel good about myself. I love you so much. I always will." He smiled.

"I love you too baby. Always."

(A.N: A REMINDER TO EVERYONE!!! You are absolutely beautiful. Not too fat, not too skinny. If you think that about yourself then you need to change your damn attitude.)

I thot this was a cute one. I have so many drafts now and ideas thanks to you guys so thank you so much!!! I love every single 1 of y'all! Don't forget to vote and follow me.

Love y'all

🍄🌜✨🌿🦋