Sick- Imagine #7

(A.N: PLEASE DM REQUESTS!!!)

Ryland's POV:

It's about 9:30 am and Y/N and I were cuddled up together still asleep. That is until I woke up with the sudden sickness in my stomach. I got out of Y/N's grip and rushed to the bathroom. 

Y/N's POV:

It was about 9:30 am when I felt movement in the bed. I knew it was Ryland I just didn't know what he was doing. I then heard some groaning in the bathroom so I finally went in to go see what was going on.

When I entered the bathroom, I saw Ryland sitting on the floor throwing up in the toilet.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked him as I sat down behind him and rubbed his back for ✨moral support✨. He just shook his head no. 

All of us (The Hype House), went out to dinner the night before and the boys did get pretty drunk. But Ryland was sort of immune to hangovers at this point since he got drunk so often.  I really didn't think he was hungover. 

Once he caught his breath he started to say "I think I may have food poisoning." I thought about it for a minute and started thinking that was probably the case. 

When Ryland was finished,  I took him into bed and started to leave the room.

"No please don't leave me." He said sadly. He was always a bit of a baby when he was sick.

"Calm down Ry, I'm just getting you medicine and some water. Do you want anything else?" I told him.

"Cuddles." I swear to God this kid.  "When I get back."  

I go downstairs and get a bottle of water from the kitchen. Then heading to the medicine cabinet. I see Kouvr while I'm down there.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" She asked me.

"Ryland's sick so I'm just getting him Advil, some water, and crackers." I told her.

"Oh ok. Tell him I said to feel better."

"I will. Thanks, mamas."

"No problem babe." She said. Alex overheard this and said "Hey," making us all laugh as I went back upstairs to Ryland.

When I got back to our room I saw that he had thrown his hoodie, shirt, and socks all over the room leaving him in just his boxers. I looked at him confused.

"What? I got hot." He said, making me let out a little chuckle. "Come cuddle me now."

"Ya ya, ok ok. You have to take this first though." I showed him the Advil and water. He took 2 pills and pulled himself on top of me. We laid there in each other's arms as he listened to my heartbeat with my hands in his hair. "Oh ya, and Kouvr says to feel better," I remembered to tell him as he started to drift to sleep. 

"I love you baby girl." He tells me as he falls asleep.

"I love you too Ry."

(A.N: did this instead of an English essay I have to write.)

Thot this one was cute. Um, so, DM me requests. Don't forget to vote, follow me, and add this story to your library lol.

No, but fr though.

And thank y'all so freaking much for 4k reads. I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL!!!

🍄🌜✨🌿🦋