Heather- Imagine #1 pt 2

(A.N: This part 2 was requested by whore4draco_ ) Wanted to get this out to y'all by Valentine's Day.

Y/N POV:
It's been almost 3 months since we had that conversation.
Almost 3 months of us talking as friends.
Almost 3 months of us hanging out as friends.
Almost 3 more months of me still loving him.

Everything was going great for the both of us to be honest. I'm happy we're talking to each other again. Our conversations are always the funniest.

I was on my phone when a call from Ryland appeared. I answered it willingly hoping that he wants to hang out. I was actually pretty bored at the time considering it was just me home alone.

"Hey Ry! What's up?" I asked him.
"Um...c-can I come ov-ver?" He asked. His voice cracking through his sentence.
"Ya sure is everything ok?" I heard a quiet sob, but he didn't answer my question.
"Ryland?" I questioned him again.
"Hi. What? Oh y-yeah everything's fine." I knew it wasn't. You could hear it in his voice.

About 15-20 minutes of me waiting anxiously, there was a knock on my front door. I opened it right away. I was met with a puffy red eyed Ryland Storms.

"Ry-" But before I could even finish saying his name he broke down in tears.
"She broke up with me." He told me.

I couldn't bare to see him like this. I pulled him into a tight hug. We walked through the door still hugging. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I had to wrap my legs around his waist to keep myself from falling.

We walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. I ended up straddling him still in the hug. Once he calmed down a little I asked the question.

"Ry? Why did she break up with you?" I asked as sweetly as possible trying not to make him cry again.
"I-I kept talking about s-someone el-se." Ryland started. "I kept talking ab-out you."

My eyes went wide. I thought Ryland was fully over me. I thought he was good with Heather.

"Ryland what are you talking about?"
"I'm not over you Y/N. I haven't gotten over you. I tried to date Heather to get over you cause I thought you wouldn't want me back
"Ry, Of course I would want you back what are you even saying? You don't know how hard it was for me to see you kiss Heather in the hallways. Or when your arm was around her waist. I just couldn't watch you with her it hurt cause.."

He kissed me. Just like that. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"I still love you Y/N." He mumbled as he broke the kiss. Our foreheads on each other's.
"I still love you too Ry."

He kissed me again, mumbling how much he loved me into the kiss.

"Babygirl will you be my girl friend again?" Ryland asked as he pulled away.

"Yes Ryland. I would love too."

3 Weeks Later
We got back together 3 weeks ago. Honestly I've never been happier in a relationship.

I now have a new sweatshirt added to my collection. He would've given me the one he took away, but, ya know, Heather decided she wanted to wear it. Ugh this bish🙄✋

I'm currently cuddled into Ryland's side while he sleeps softly. Listening to his heart beat, his breathing, and feeling his warmth puts me to sleep almost straight away.

I don't think I have loved anyone more than this boy right here.

And who knows. We probably wouldn't be back together if it wasn't for Heather.

A.N: favorite part: "ugh this bish🙄✋"

I hope y'all liked this second part. I honestly just kind of rambled til i thought it was good. Remember to vote, follow me and comment/DM me for a request if you have one.

🍄🌜✨🌿🦋