||How All Might found out||

Izuku Midoryia POV

"Young Midoryia we have training to do! Hurry it up!"

"Coming All Might!"
I whispered, "Bye Kacchan." He waved.

I ran out the door to find All Might waiting. We were going to a dinner with Gran Torino and his old partner. I don't know why I had to come but here I am. "Toshinori how great you could make it! Same to you Midoryia." I smile. "Good to see you too Gran Torino." All Might said.

~~After the meeting~~

Toshinori Yagi pov

"Goodbye young Midoryia." I had said while waving. He waved and ran into, young Bakugo's dorm?! That's suspicious, I wonder what they're doing. I knock on Bakugo's dorm door. He answers. "All Might?" I look at him. "Can I come in?" He nods, "sure whatever" I walk in to see Midoriya laying on the bed. Almost dead looking. I have a look of suspicion on my face. Both young midoriya and young Bakugo saw. "Oh.." I look at them, "Are you two dating?" They both blush insanely. "NO?! NOoooOOOO?!" They said in unison. "Don't lie to me." I said. They both just looked down and said "yeah."

About 5 minutes later Bakugo said "YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE YOU OLD MAN" I just nod.

________________________________________________________________

SHORTTT CHAPTERRRRRR

I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HELP ME