Mom weekend (part 1)

Inko Midoryia POV

It's kind of lonely with Izuku at the dorms. I wonder if Mitsuki would wanna hang out. I could call her and ask Izuku and Katsuki if they wanna have a mom weekend! Mitsuki first.

Phone call:

I-Hey Mitsuki!

M- Inko, what a surprise! What's up? How have you been?

I- kinda lonely to be honest.

M- WE SHOULD GET THE BRAT AND IZUKU AND HAVE A WEEKEND TOGETHER!

I- THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!

M- I'll cal my brat. I'll tell him to tell his little boyfriend Izu too if you want.

I- That would be great! Thank you Mitsuki!

M- No problem Inko! I'll call Katsuki right now.

Phone call ends

I hope Izuku and Katsuki say yes.

Mitsuki Bakugo POV

Time to call my brat.

Ringing: "Brat"

K- what the fork do you want hag!

M- watch it Katsuki. Inko and myself were wondering if you and Izuku would like to come and spend the weekend with us. You'll have Izuku with you so don't say no because of us.

K-Fine! We'll go! Tch!

M-great I'll tell Inko! Love ya brat!

K-l-love..you.. BYE!

Call ended

He told me he loves me! He hasn't said that since he was 5.. Izuku you really are changing Katsuki for the better.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"WHERE IS DEKU!"
My Izuku.. gone again?!

"Well, Bakubro, he went to grab some snacks. So before you kill him let him at least eat something. Pfft! Like I would kill him!

"Ugh. Whatever. Tell him I wanna see him in front of the dorm building!" I said annoyed I couldn't just take his arm and walk away.

  ~~Time Skip 15 minutes brought to you by me not wanting to have Katsuki wait~~

Izuku Midoryia POV

I finished my snack and went to throw the trash away. "Hey Midoryia?" I heard someone say. "Hm?"

"Bakubro wants you outside.." I just nod my head. Okay. Plan. Throw my bag away then go to Kacchan. Got it. I walk outside and see Kacchan.

"Hey Izuku."

"Hiya Kacchan!"

"So our moms wanna know if we wanna see them for the weekend. I told my hag yes. I assume you wanna see Auntie?"

I nod in excitement! "Yes!"

We both head back inside. We both just walk to our dorms slightly bickering about why they wanna see us. We both walk into my dorm because we weren't paying attention. "You can stay in here if you wanna." He just nods and slides his shirt off. My cheeks are tinted pink but I just throw Kacchan's hoodie on. We both just started to cuddle in my bed and fell asleep.

Inko Midoryia POV

*Incoming call Mitsukiiiiii*

I've still yet to change her name from when we were in high school. I don't think I'm gonna change it though.