Mom weekend (part 2)

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Hey hag." I said quite chill.
"Hey Katsuki." My mom said.
I was still locking my and Izu's hands.
"Hi mom!" I heard Izuku say.
"My baby!" Auntie ran over and hugged Deku. If I'm being honest I was a little jealous. I don't like other people touching my boyfriend. It's just because I wanna keep him safe.

"Why did you wanna meet us." I said kinda agitated. Izuku caught on and squeezed my hand. "We just missed you all." Inko and my mom said. Deku and myself nodded. "CAN WE GO TO HOT TOPIC?!" Deku basically YELLED that. Inko nodded, so did mom. I whispered, "sure. I'll buy you whatever you want." I can't let the hag know that. We started walking towards Hot Topic. Deku and his hero merch. HOLY MOTHER OF ALL MIGHT! IF HE GETS THAT HUGE FIGURE I AM GOING TO DIE! Then he grabbed something I didn't expect.. MY HERO MERCH?! He also grabbed his friends merch. All Might, Eraserhead, and Present Mic as well. We went up and payed for it, it was about 5000 yen. (45.35 US dollars) not bad for all he got. We then left Hot Topic and went to a clothing shop. I needed new clothes. "Izuku. You can't steal these hoodies." He pouted but nodded. He gripped my hand tighter. He was tense. I looked over to see his stupid ex. "K-Kacchan.." Izuku was scared. "We can go to another store if you want. He lightly nodded and let out a small, "sorry."

We chose to go to another clothing store. I got my clothes and we walked out. Only to see his ex waiting for us..

"Izu!!" The weirdo said.
Izuku looked like he was about to have a panic attack so I stepped in.
"And who are you."
"Izuku's sssssss////oooooooooo!!!" (Make the s/o whoever you want girl or guy)
"He looks scared to see you." I said plainly with a bit of venom in my voice. I then heard my mom and Auntie running over. I dragged Izuku away. We ran into the bathroom before our moms came. Izuku was about to have yet, another scare. I pulled him into my lap and started running my fingers through his hair to calm him down. He was crying his eyes out. (Nothing new) I heard the sobbing go. Now all I heard was small hiccups and breathing. "Do you wanna go back to your mom's house?" He nodded his head on my chest. I stood up and helped him up. He had his head down. We walked out with our things and him leaning on my arms to keep himself up. We were going to find Inko and my hag but they ran into us first. "KATSUKI!"
"IZUKU!!"
They were yelling which frightened Izuku. Since his last relationship was all abuse and yelling.

I 'shhhed' them and told them what happened. They just nodded. Inko looked extremely mad. Remind me to not get on her bad side. We then went to Izuku's house. I brought him to his room. He fell asleep in the car ride back.

(Pretend Bakugo is awake)

I placed the bags on the floor where no one could trip. I then changed into pajamas to take a nap with Deku. I climbed into his bed and fell asleep cuddling him.

                   ~~Three hours later~~

Izuku Midoryia POV

I woke up.

I didn't even know I fell asleep.

I might as well take a shower.

Third Person pov

The greenette got up and walked into his personal bathroom. He undressed to shower. About 5 minutes Deku got out. He then walked into his room to see the blonde still asleep. Izuku chose to walk over to Katsuki.

Izuku Midoryia POV

"Kacchan.. wake up."

He let out a grumble and opened his eyes.
"Are you doing better?" I nod. He lightly smiles at that. I jump onto the bed and lay basically on top of him because I wanted to just stay quiet. He understood and we just laid there until Auntie opened the door and squealed. Which that scared both me and Kacchan causing us to fall on the floor.

"YOU OLD HAG!" Kacchan screamed standing up. He was forming small sparks in his hands. Auntie just gave him a glare and he shuddered. He stopped. Then he kinda hid behind me like a scared 5 year old. "Auntie, don't you think Kacchan seems scared?" She nodded said dinner was ready and left. "Let's go Kacchan!" We get up to walk downstairs..

________________________________________________________________

A/N

Next chapter will be the last mom weekend part!

Byeeee

~~total words: 778~~