BABY IZUKU?!

Izuku Midoryia POV

I walked out to make it seem like a large scene. I didn't know where to go because I couldn't just sit outside. I decided to go to the park. I was walking to the park when I got surrounded by a cloud of smoke. I passed out.

                     ~~5 minutes later~~

Baby Izuku POV

W-where am I?? "Kacchan?!" K-Kacchan? Where'd Kacchan go? No ones here.. it's getting dark and scary! A-A hero will save me, right??

Tenya Iida pov

"Don't you all think Midoryia has been gone for a while? Shouldn't he be back by now?" I was genuinely worried about Midoriya's whereabouts. "Now that I think about it, he has been gone for a while." Kirishima said. "Maybe we should go look for him!" Uraraka said. "I agree Uraraka!" We all said, except Bakugo. We all set out on a search for Midoryia. Our group chat open if anyone found him.

Denki-HE'S AT THE PARK! I think..

Iida-what do you mean, 'I think?'

Uraraka-there's a baby who looks like Midoriya.. that's what he means I think.

Iida-Okay, everyone let's go to the park.

Baby Izuku POV

"W-who are you two?!" I said. There was two teenagers.. I don't know them! "We are heroes in training. Our friends are on their way to see you as well. What's your name cutie?" A girl with brunette hair asked me. "I-Izuku.." she looked shocked. "Is your last name Midoryia?" A boy with blonde hair and a lighting bolt asked. He kinda looks like Pikachu haha. "Yes, why?" They're scaring me.. "Don't fret we will take you back to UA baby Midoryia." A guy with blue hair and glasses said. I just nodded. "Who do you want to carry you?" The Pikachu looking person asked. "You! You look like Pikachu!" I started giggling. He laughed a bit and picked me up.

~~At UA~~

Katsuki Bakugo POV

The extras came back. They were all gawking over something. Not like I care. "Where's Kacchan?" I heard a voice ask. "Why do you need to see him?" Round face asked. "Because Kacchan's my best friend!" She nodded. They then made a opening and I saw clear as day a younger, maybe 3 year old, Izuku. "KAAAACCCHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!"
Was all I heard before I felt a bit of weight on my stomach. "Izuku?" I asked. "Why are you so tall and big?" How do you explain to a 3 year old that he's in the future. "You'll get big soon too Izuku." The extras were staring. I covered Izuku's eyes and flipped them all off. Izuku moved my hands. "Kacchan I'm hungry!" I nodded and picked him up. We walked to the kitchen. I sat him on the counter. "What do you want to eat buddy?" "KATSUDON!" He screamed excitedly. I just got the ingredients for Katsudon and started making it. After about 15 minutes of cooking it was done. I started feeding him. After he ate he looked tired. I picked him up and started walking towards his room. "Goodnight Izu.." he looked mortified. "Kacchan's leaving?!" He began to cry. "Would you rather stay in my dorm?" He nodded. I walked back to my dorm. He slid down onto the bed and laid down. I got changed and laid down as well. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to Izuku crying. "Kaacchaaannnnnn.." I look up wondering why he's crying. "I'm right here Izuku." He looks over and smiles. "KACCHAN!" He said wiping his tears away. "We have to go talk to my homeroom teacher." He nodded. "I'll be right back I need to go get you some clothes. "Okay Kacchan!" I walk out of the room. "HEY CREATION GIRL!" "Yes Bakugo?" "Make Deku some clothes!" "Alright." She went to her room to start making the clothes.

                  ~~15 minutes later~~

"Thanks ponytail." She smiled, "you're welcome Bakugo!" And walked off. I walked back into my room to see Deku jumping on my bed. "Dang it Izuku!" His happy face went scared real quick. I simply just walk over and say, "let's get you dressed." He slightly smiles and nods. I put him in an all Might t-shirt and light blue-jean shorts.