People almost didn't recognize him when he reappeared. And when they did recognize him as the underdog of 2b2t, well let's just say nobody felt safe. The Underdog before was a dangerous enemy, but there was a chance of surviving his attacks, this new Underdog was a different story. He got pushed to number one on threat list everywhere. He deemed was number one on the score boards a week after his appearance, it was a new age, deemed The Era of The Underdog. Needless to say people who doubted him in the begging were feeling pretty stupid, that or they regretted not killing him immediately.

It was understood, Underdog was a force of nature. As lethal as a hurricane with the stealth of a wild cat.

Next year, he got a crew.

TimeDeo, Ranboo, Wisp, Lukeorsomthing, and Bitzel certainly weren't expecting to be adopted by a fourteen year old who also happened to be the number one on leader boards. But they were, they too had been sold into 2b2t, something in Tommy must have sympathized because he they were now a part of his groups. The inhabitants of 2b2t almost pissed themselves when Underdog showed up with his crew to a fight the first time, them being decked out in netherite, which had just been discovered, most likely didn't help. People learned not only to fear the name Underdog, but they shivered at the mention of herobrine descendant TimeDeo, they froze when blood crazed Lukeorsomething was brought up, they nearly sobbed when they heard of a masked Wisp, eyes widen in horror when enderman hybrid Ranboo was brought up, stomaches churned at the mention of Bitzle. When they (minus Tommy) went to SMP Earth under the name Business Bay it was a feared fraction.

Now, the most interesting thing about Tommy, the reason he had stayed alive this long, was not because of his sword, or his hybrid heritage, it was his loyalty. Ask any of the businesses bay, or even the SBI, though I can't guarantee they won't try to kill you if you mention their supposedly dead brother, they will tell you that he is loyal to a fault. And the reason that he survived that first year, was because he promised his brothers he would be there for them, when Techno had left Tommy had promised him they he wouldn't die. Tommy had every intention of keeping that promise.

And, as he took a step out of 2b2t for the first time in seven years, he was dead set on finding his brothers.

———————— let me explain something real quick, Tommy has never shown his face as Underdog so the Business Bay  are the only people who know what he looks like and outside of 2b2t he goes by Tommyinnit and he hides his wings.————

(Third POV)

Tommy sat on a hill in hypixel, he had just finished a skywars game and was calling Deo, it had been at least a month since he first left 2b2t and he had figured out where his brothers were. Bad news, they were on a private server called DreamSMP, so now he was working on getting an invite.

"I don't know Deo, I've been working on getting into the fucking server for a month. I just want to see my goddamn brothers! It's been years and I swear at this point I'm just gonna break into it"

Tommy laid down, closing his eyes, feeling the sun warm his skin. All he wanted to do was his brothers. But they just had to go to a private server, they couldn't have gone onto a public one. Tommy was starting to get tired of doing this the peaceful way, he had been raised in violence, learned at age nine that if your want something you need to get it yourself. Now he had to wait for someone to hand out an invitation, in fact he was going to just break in and see his brothers by force but his friends convinced him not to, saying it would start a conflict blah blah blah. Don't get him wrong, Tommy loves not having to fight for everything, he just wasn't used to it.

Deo, sensing his friends frustration, spoke in a calm voice, "Ok well what's the servers name again? Maybe I can pull some strings."

Tommy shot up, suddenly attentive, "It's called DreamSMP."

"Excuse me."

Tommy's head whipped towards the noise, finding a man in a green hoodie and a smiley face mask. He held himself confidently, like he was of some importance. Tommy saw a few daggers strapped to his belt, as well as a axe on his back. They seemed to be made of netherite. The man shifted under Tommy's gaze. After assuring himself that smiley face was not a problem he nodded, indicating to go on.

"Uh, Ok. My names Dream and it seems to me that your interested in coming to my server. And you seem to have the required skills so I'm here to formally invite you to my SMP."

"Deo I'll call you back." Tommy hung up, his eyes were wide and he wore a small smile, more of a smirk really, "Dream I would love to join your SMP."

Tommy stood up and walked over to Dream extending his hand for a hand shake, which Dream returned, before asking his question, "So what's up with your brothers being on my server?"

Tommy just grinned.

————————————————————

(Third pov)

Wilbur soot was sitting in pogtopia, pouring over a map. He had been at this for hours, studying any map of the surrounding area he could get his hands on. He and Techno had gotten back from the festival, which they managed to royally fuck up.  Techno was in his potato farming room, trying to calm the voices in his head. The festival had made them loud, they had been seen blood and now demanded it.

Wilbur sighed and reached into his chest pocket, taking out a old piece of paper. It was a photo, of him, Techno, and their youngest brother. Tommy. A bittersweet smile formed on his face as he tried to remember the last time he had seen Tommy.

Tommy had just turned nine and had gone outside to play, a while later they had heard screams, specifically Tommy's screams. Him, Phil, and Techno, who had come over for Tommy's birthday the day before, immediately grabbed their weapons and ran outside to Tommy's play spot. A hoard of pillagers was standing in his place, the only hint of Tommy was a ripped piece of his red bandanna. The three had been driven into a rage, all of them attacking the pillagers, practically ripping them apart. Afterwards they had searched desperately for Tommy, putting out posters and traveling through server after server, but they didn't find him. After a year they had given up, Wilbur and Techno had moved to DreamSMP and well you know the rest.

Wilbur cursed as he felt his eyes grow moist. He shoved his face in his hands, squeezing close his eyes. It had been seven years, yet Wilbur couldn't get over it.

Wilbur say like that for a while, photo on the table and head in his hands, before his communicator dinged. Wearily he raised his head, slipped the photo back into his pocket and checked the message.

Tommyinnit  joined the game.

FLASHBACK

"Tommy what's your tag going to be?" Wilbur looked down at his little brother curiously, genuinely wondering what his brother would choose.

"Hmm?" Tommy's eyebrows furrowed, his face set in deep concentration that almost made Wilbur burst out laughing, "Well... my names Tommy, innit? So how about Tommyinnit!"

FLASHBACK OVER

Wilbur stared, then he rubbed his eyes, this couldn't be real right? Tommy couldn't be alive right? he heard crashes coming from the potato room, seconds later Techno came crashing in.

"Wil what the hell is this?" Techno sounded confused, angry, and hopeful all at the same time. Techno was honestly really close with Tommy, closer than Wilbur and Tommy had been.

Wilbur looked up at Techno, all he could do was shake his head and look back at the communicator. It dinged,

Dream whispers to you: hey the new guy wants to meet u can I bring him over?

"Dream wants to bring him here." Wilbur was mumbling, like he still didn't believe in the situation. He seemed very shell shocked.

"He better." A glimmer of hope shined clearly in Techno's tone. Hope that their brother was alive, that he was coming back, that his biggest regret, loosing Tommy, would finally be made up for.

Wilbur whispers to Dream: You fucking better.

——————————————————

I have decided to leave it here. It's 2232 words I wrote it two days ago and forgot to post it.
-Bear