"Command center, we are gonna have to abort the mission." One agent said. "The target's powers are incredible. He's destroyed our transportation, and he is invulnerable to our weapons when he wants to be! We don't know how to kil..." The man was picked up by an invisible paw, and Rocky sent a jagged shard of ice through his outfit and straight into his heart.

"Enough!" Rocky growled. "I'm done playing with you. I'm going to send a message to whoever sent you to me. I AM NOT COMING! AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE ME BY FORCE WILL MEET AN UNFORTUNATE END!!" Rocky flicked his paw, and threw another agent against the Lookout, the impact killing him immediately.

The remaining ones tried to run away, but the Lookout once again was circled in fire, and Rocky reigned them back in.

"No, no, no, no, no! Where do you think you're going?" Rocky asked in a sweet, sing-song voice.

"Please! Have mercy!" One of them begged backing away from one destructive force of nature, and coming closer to another.

"You had a chance." Rocky said in a voice that sounded more mature and serious than he normally was...kinda like Michael. "Now...you're gonna pay. It was nice playing with you, but I'm afraid our playtime is over." Rocky shut his ears off to their screams of pain as the rest of his attackers burned to ashes, the bone turning to nothing within minutes. Rocky felt zero remorse, as his days with Jason have done a number on his emotions. Rocky looked at the carnage before him, and he suddenly felt very bad. What have I done!?

When everyone had been killed, Rocky came down off of his high. He immediately howled in pain, and he felt very weak. His heart felt like it had split in half, and his body burned like all the seven hells. He collapsed on the ground.

Zuma...he thought.

Yes, Wocky?! Zuma's voice-thought came instantly.

Come get me, please... Rocky felt his eyes close, and with his pelt dripping in his own blood, Rocky passed out.

"Zuma! We aren't letting you outside!" Ryder said.

"No, really, I heard him!" Zuma protested.

"You didn't hear him, Zuma, he's too far away." Rubble continued.

"No, me and Rocky have had a telepathic connection for a long time now. I can hear his thoughts when he lets me. Rocky is always thinking, but I don't hear them anymore! That means he's really hurt!" Marshall and Marcus were holding Zuma down.

"Why doesn't he say anything to us, then?" Skye asked suspiciously.

"He's used to my mind. He can't just talk to you, he doesn't know how! Just trust me!" Marshall suddenly looked thoughtful, and he let go of Zuma. Zuma immediately fought off Marcus, and he shot out the door.

"MARSHALL!" the pups shouted.

"Hey, I believe him." Marshall defended himself. "Rocky's done the same thing to me...once. Besides, I don't hear anything anymore."

"Rocky told us to keep him in!" Taja said. "What if he gets hurt?" She sniffed, afraid she'd never see her crush again.

"Guys, trust me, please. Besides, Zuma is strong, I couldn't've held him down much longer anyway."

"I hope the fighting over, or Zuma's gonna get himself killed." Rubble muttered. To everyone's relief, very soon, they saw Zuma come back, half caring, half dragging Rocky's body. All the pups gasped.

"He's hurt...really badly," Zuma said. "I'm going to need time for this one." Zuma got to work immediately. He assessed the damage to Rocky and began prioritizing what needed attention first.