4.

Chase.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Olivia screams

My hand instantly smacks my forehead. Oh god now she going to kill me, I blabbed her little crush in front of Max, Tanner and whatever that guy's name is.

"Livy, I swear it just came out right before I hit that girl." I could feel the redness on my cheeks.

"Wait, you not only told Max that I might be into him but you also punched a girl!?!" Livy squeals

"I-I yes, she put her hands in my face Olivia!" Definitely not my proudest moment.

"I'm upset about the Max thing, but I'm glad you stood up for yourself you rarely do such a thing." Olivia was smiling ear-to-ear.

"I swear it was being around all that manly bullshit." Sitting down on the brick curb.

"Girl, you realize you are about to get so much credit now, since you are hanging with the popular guys now." She giggles

"I don't want any of that, you know I don't like people." Wrapping a strand of hair around my finger.

"Yeah, but you like Kenzie and me and I know you liked that Aurora girl." She giggles "you liked her attitude towards that Conner dude."

Speaking of Aurora, my eyes met her gaze as she and Tyler walk hand in hand over to us. She was smiling, and Tyler looked annoyed.

"Okay, so I never gave you guys my digits at the game so let me see your phone." She smiles

Olivia hands her phone over, and I do the same. Tyler was staring at me, and started to laugh.

"What's so funny Tyler?" giving him a disgust look

"Thanks for punching Cherry, she really thinks she owns our place and most of the baseball team." Tyler puts his hand out waiting for me to high five him back.

I just looked at his palm, which caused him to laugh. "Anyways, team is having a party and you're all invited plus I think AJ and that Kenzie girl is trying to be a thing." Tyler shrugs his shoulders

"Oh yes, please come because I like you two and Kenzie so I need bitches with the same attitude as me to make sure these batter girls don't try shit." Aurora gives Tyler a look.

"I never flirted back, Rora!" He shakes his head.

"I am so down." Olivia smiles

Everyone was staring at me, "I don't know maybe I haven't had a chance too finish my book report."

"Well, if you find time stop by after these parties go on until like three am." Tyler nods at us, Aurora waves goodbye as they walk towards the school.

"You so finished that report, you just don't won't to attend the party because you hate parties." Olivia gives me a look.

"Shit, I'm going to be late tutoring Tanner." Gathering my things Olivia takes a hold of my hand.