He stood up from his chair, stacking the papers neatly. "Mmh, just need to put this away."

You looked up at the tall man. "You can do that tomorrow, Erwin." He didn't respond as you took him by the arm and dragged him to his own bedroom.

Erwin stumbled a bit before gaining his composure again. He was not going to lie, for someone with your stature you definitely had some more strength than him. His blue eyes stared down at you. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch." He said to you.

You scoffed and shook your head. "You expect me to let an injured man sleep on the couch?" You pushed him to the bed and forced him to sit down. Now you stood a bit taller than him.

He tugged at his Survey Corps jacket collar in defeat. You were too stubborn for your own good sometimes.

"Do you need me to leave while you go change?" You asked him politely, patting him on the shoulder. The man could only look away in embarrassment.

"Could you.. perhaps help me? I haven't got used to the whole one arm thing, yet" Erwin admitted honestly, looking away from your gaze ad his face flushed a light pink.

"Ofcourse I can" you hummed, your hands traced the fabric of his jacket. You gently took it off him, folding it neatly on the couch behind the bed. You then put your hands on his collar, slowly unbuttoning all of the buttons.

Erwin didn't say anything as he stared at you. Ever since the accident with his arm, he felt terrible about himself but somehow, when you look at him all those worries disappear.

Once you finished the last button on his shirt, you slid it off his shoulders. You saw a bandage around his other 'arm', still in healing process. Erwin himself pulled his arm out of the sleeve of his shirt, handing you the white fabric. You folded it like you did before and put it along with the other piece of clothing.

You patted the tall man's shoulder again. "Just your shirt or..?" You asked him.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, just my shirt. I'll take the rest off when I'll take a shower tomorrow." The man said, placing his hand on his knee.

"Alright, go lay down." You gestured with your hands. He followed your order with a chuckle and layed down but not before pulling you with him by the arm. You let out a small gasp, placing your hands on his chest.

Erwin wrapped his arm around you, forcing your head on his chest gently. "There we go." He said with a small shy smile. You nuzzled your head on his chest, placing your hand next to your head, tracing small circles on the bare skin of his chest.

Erwin hummed softly, comfortable with you in his arm. "Why did you come here? Not that I mind ofcourse, I was just a bit surprised."

"I had the same dream from three years ago.. didn't want to be alone." You mumbled, your eyes fluttered shut.

Erwin's hand sat comfortably on your waist as he stared at your face. "What was it about?" He asked you carefully, not wanting to force you to tell him.

Your fist clenched tightly on the male's chest at the memory of the images you saw. "Farlan.. Isabel... how they died.."

The blond man knew how close the four of you were, including Levi. It must've been heartbreaking to you to see that.

"They- Farlan he.. he called out for our help, my help.. before he was eaten.. he was all alone when he died" You said, your voice shaking a little. They were your family and closest friends, after all. Your everything.

"Little bird, losing people is never going to be easy. But what could you have done? You weren't there, right?" His arm tightened around your waist comfortably.