3: "Going Beyond"

Începe de la început

Katsuki:"Just don't go and fail the exam after everything we went through. Got that, Deku!?"

All Might:"It's good to see such a good friendship and camaraderie."

The boys then said goodbye to All Might, and went to their homes to get ready.

(Timeskip brought to you by the Chibi boys training like crazy)

It was now time to go to UA for the entrance exam. Minato, Izuku and Katsuki were now leaving the train station and starting the walk to UA.

Izuku:"We'll finally see UA! This is it! We'll have to do our very best!"

Katsuki:"Not a problem. I'm gonna be the best one in the exam."

Minato:"You didn't forget about the written exam, have you?"

Katsuki:"Of course not! (Grinning) Plus, if anyone should be concerned about that. It's you."

Minato:"You got me there. Even so, I've studied as well as I could, so I'll hope for the best."

The boys kept talking on their way to UA High. When they got there, Izuku was amazed at the sight while Minato and Katsuki kept on walking. When Izuku realized it, he ran after them and tripped. He closed his eyes, waiting for the fall, but it never came. Opening his eyes, he sees his friends as well as an unknown girl with pink circles on her cheeks.

Girl:"Are you okay?"

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) He's fine."

Minato:" Thank you for helping him."

Izuku:"Helping me?"

Izuku suddenly realizes he's floating.

Izuku:"What's happening!?"

Girl:"It's my quirk."

The girl then joins her hands again and Izuku stops floating, landing on his feet.

Girl:"Well, I have to go. I hope we'll see each other again. Goodbye!"

Minato&Izuku:"Goodbye."

The girl then walked away.

Katsuki:"This isn't the time to be dating, you moron!"

Minato karate chops Katsuki in the head, leaving him grabbing his head in pain. Minato then started lecturing him.

Minato:"Now, now. Leave him be. So what, if he likes her. We are 15. It's only normal."

Katsuki:"(Pissed) One of these days... I'll kill you!"

The three boys started walking again into the school. After entering the building, they split up, going to their assigned classroom for the written exam. Half an hour later, the exam begins. Katsuki did it without much trouble and Izuku found a few questions a bit more complicated, while Minato found the second half of the exam quite tough.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato worriedly trying to study)

After the end of the written exam, the grades were announced. In the end, the three were able to pass. They were now going to the presentation, explaining the final exam. They enter the room and sit next to each other. The hero, Present Mic, appeared and started the presentation. He talked about how the exam works, the different robots as well as their point value and the gimmick robot, and how we should just avoid it. Afterwards, Katsuki started an argument with a blue-haired boy during the q&a and everyone moved on to the buses that would take them to the area of the exams.

After getting out of the bus, Minato started warming up and looking around to check the competition. To his left, he saw a blonde boy with a black streak on his hair, releasing small sparks from his hands. To his right, a pink girl with small horns in her head and a big smile and a black-haired boy with strange, circular elbows, also warming up. After finishing the warm up, Minato started walking to the entrance of the exam area. As he did, an announcement was heard, saying that the exam was about to begin. Everyone got to their places, Minato in the front of the crowd, kneeling in a runner's stance.