Chapter 15: Finale

izuku and yui are now legally married. they walked down the aisle with arms interlocked with each other as their parents, U.A. staff, class 1-a, 1-b and some invited guest gave them around of applause. they walked to a ground beta as nezu made it to be the wedding reception for the day. inside, everyone can be seen on their respective seats. izuku and yui were at the center and beside them were yukari and their parents with rin still carrying little eri. izuku and yui cut the cake together made by lunch rush. afterwards they all started eating the buffet made by lunch rush as well. izuku can be seen feeding cake to yui as she have her mouth open. izuku was flustered but did it anyway making everyone whistle at the now married couple. after eating, nezu stood up with a cup of tea in his hands and walked to the front. 

"attention everyone, i'd like to propose a toast." nezu said. "for a happy married life to izuku midoriya and yui midoriya." he said.

"cheers." they exclaimed with their respective drinks. the couple and yukari has orange juice, some teachers had coffee, wine or soda. the students either has juice or soda while the invited guest has either soda, juice or wine. "now, may i please call mr. bakugou, mr. izuku's best man to give us his speech."

"tch." he replied as he stood up. he grabbed the mic and looked at izuku. "deku, if i know that i need to make a speech i would not be your best man." he said while scowling. 

"just go one with it brat!" mitsuki exclaimed from her seat.

"shut up old hag!" bakugou exclaimed. "*ahem* deku... deku is... i got nothing. i'll still beat the crap of him and be no. 1." he said as he walked back to his seat.

"THIS IS NOT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" they exclaimed. 

"SHUT UPP!" bakugou exclaimed.

"ignoring mr. bakugou's remark. does anyone want to give their speech to the bride and groom?" nezu asked.

"i do!" llda exclaimed as he raised his hand and walked towards the front. "first of all, i would like to congratulate midoriya and... midoriya for their wedding." he said as some people started laughing as how he forgot both of them are midoriya now. "midoriya, is one of a kind friend. i am happy to be one of his friend. uhm.. can i call you kodai" llda said as he point to yui who nodded. "kodai, you are very lucky to have midoriya as your wedded husband. i do advice you to keep an eye out for him as he somehow attracts trouble wherever he goes. now, i understand why aizawa sensei calls him a problem child." he said. "once again, congratulation and i wish for a happy married life." he finished as he was about to start heading back to his seat until he remembered something. "however, that doesn't mean that both of you are allowed to proceed in intercourse. we are still studying to becoming heroes in the top 1 school of japan nonetheless. we have the respons-" he said cutted off by nezu as izuku and yui were blushing at llda's last remark.

"i think that enough for mr. llda." he said as he pushed llda. "now, may i please have the maid of honor, ms. yanagi." he said as reiko walked to the front.

"izuku, yui. congratulations in getting married. izuku, i know yui can sometime be pain as she sometimes have troubles showing emotion." she said.

"like your one to talk." yui said.

"please do still understand her." she said, ignoring yui's remark. "being married now means that both of you will have to share each other problems. that may cause the problems to be doubled, but you can both deal with it together to make it easier. yui, don't give izuku a hard time as i can see him being submissive and you being the dominant in your relationship." she said as some started laughing, especially bakugou. "and finally, always love each other. even if you fight. again, congratulations and wish for a happy married life." she finished as she walked back to her seat.